First
Manutdonelove (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Damn it chesire I hate you hahahah
Wutang4eva (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Damn I only made 2nd, guess I'm man city then
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sirava (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@wutang4eva: don't be so rude with yourself. I'm sure you're not such a bad person ^^
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
We were unlucky not to score more, with rooney and evra hitting the post. I was afraid it was going to be one of those matches where you do everything but score.

Very good performance from clev, evans, rio, rafa, de gea and rooney. I thought nani did well early on, I don't think we should sell him. We need his trickiness, fulham couldn't really deal with him. Final ball was lacking at times but he is a top player imo.

Rooney has scored 8 in his last 7 league games. I hope this form continues. We no longer need him to drop deep to support the midfield, so I think we will see him get closer to his lethal 2009-10 goal scoring form.

Loved the banner IN david WE trust!
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Could not have said it any better

But to add van persie didn't getting much touches today, he had some good passes and shots but not many chances when it came to scoring
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Judging by the highlights, this seemed to be a very dramatic match, and honestly, it looked like it could've gone either way really. Fulham looked like they gave Man United more of a fight.

And lolz to the lights going out near the end of the first half.... Maybe Fulham was wondering if they could win under cover of darkness?
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Seriously? Fulham don't deserve these rubbish votes
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yeah it was a tight game in truth
NiC17 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yeah.... Fulham played well.... Especially the last 5 minutes plus added time.... Those last few minutes were quite exciting to watch.... Frankly more nerve-wracking than exciting

Overall a very close match with chances at both ends...
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 1 year ago
Man Utd are almost too good this season. No other team has the togetherness they do
Edgar193 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Glory glory man united! Hope we pull the 20th this year! Great job by fulham though the rubbish votes are undeserved
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Hands down, SAF is simply a genius
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Did the goal bars at Fulham pass inspection? Could of been 3-1 in the first half
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
As expected none of de Gea saves were mentioned in the match of the day but if he made one simple mistake we will never hear the end of it. Bunch of idiots most pundits are these days. Even before the game most of the espn pundits were slating de Gea like there's no tomorrow. As usual the English media will try to push de Gea out of United, we shouldn't sell him back to Spain. If he went back they will turn up in the press conference and ask silly questions like they did with Balotelli
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
English media man.... They made saures a cheater, tevez whiner and balotelli a clown...
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
And they weren't wrong on any of those three counts
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Few posts I see from the highlights, always unlucky when teams do that. But Rooney had a fine finish to get United 3 points at fulham, they always seem to know how to win somehow
Masterboy (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Fulham played really good, you have to give them a credit for that. Funny moment with the lights I'm surprised no one took advantage to score while in dark

It looks promising for United, still long way to go but performing like this week after week shows the hunger for the title. Can't wait for UCL game with Real. Few surprises are waiting to happen, I just got that feeling we'll come back with few goals in the bag
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Good to see Nani is starting and played well. With Young injured and Val out of form, he is definitely the much needed winger at the moment.

I will prefer kagawa to be added to the line up with rooney on the left kagawa in the middle and nani on the right and van persie lone striker in 4231.

On the night where rvp and chicharito off form like the electricity failure, rooneeyy stands out. That's united.

Fulham deserve credit and applause for this game as they played very good but DDG, again, making superb saves.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football