Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footytube MUFC Young Player Of The Year
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hey guys, I thought about Tony's thread on the Player of the Year and I thought why not throw in a poll for the young players since there are a lot on the squad this year.

Rules are simple, cast in your one and only one vote on a player that is aged 23 or younger, who you think had a great season this year. Players on the reserves team count. They will be counted at the end of the season like Tony's player of the year
My vote is Petrucci    Edit: Evans isn't even 23, messed that up, so I'll nominate Petrucci
Barracuda (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Welbeck for me.    Evans is already a top contender for the player of the year
ManUK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm going to vote for Welbeck, but there have been some real good contenders in our reserves as well
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
If its 23 and under, it's evans by a street, I didn't think jonny would have qualified as a young player at 23, but I didn't set the age limit.... Lol
So jonnyboy for me.
I already gave valencia player of the year
I wouldn't say so, Petrucci and the Keane brothers should have a shout, but everyone has their own opinion, I agree with you though
ManUK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I don't even classify Evans as a young player, he's been here and in the picture for so long. He seems mature
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
I don't class jonny as a young player anymore myself, but it was not me that set the age limit.... Lol, that's why I started my comment "if its 23".
See dgrant117 for verification.... Lol
I know he has matured over the years on the senior team, but he still is in the age limit of a young player. Next year he won't be for sure since he will be 24, but for now he is still classified as it. Let's not get this too technical now.... Lol.

Besides, isn't Sergio Aguero 23 and he's nominated as PFA Young Player of the Year? Why not give Evans a shout?

Well, now this argument is invalid thanks to Jonny being 24, sorry guys. What a slip up. Might need to change your vote Tony
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
Welbeck
RRajeev (Manchester United) 2 years ago
WELBECK
Ruudrohit (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Evans
Evans is not 23 or younger, so he cannot be voted for. I apologize for the mix-ups
Rob12 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Evans was 23 when the season started though, so he can be young player of the year
ChrisWai7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
In the first team, Welbeck.      In the reserves, Petrucci.
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chris Smalling
Badge (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Welbeck for me. Played really well this season and had moments of pure genius at times
ManUtdforever19 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Welbeck for me...
Ldinho (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I guess Welbeck dominates this category
DwayneGooney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Keane brothers
Only one or the other lol, that doesn't count
DontGetCut (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Welbeck!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football