Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Between You And Me.
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Champion is only a season, a big team is a lifetime, that is the difference between you and me, I'm history pure and you're a simple fashion.  
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
WTF?
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
It doesent even warrant a WTF somere, what a stupid statement, obviously knows very little about the game, whats new?
Pioneercolonel (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Mate the doze in your cup was a bit thick. Go to bed and have plenty of water it will wear off )
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Really what was that comment all about? Couldn't understand a thing.... Lol
EnziWazza (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And where are you now.... , you always bring up the good memory on the past of your club.... But never include Hillsbrough or Hysel.... I wonder why?
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You don't have to bring that Hillsbrough up, is a tragedy just leave it rest in peace. And Ignore Omar9 he just attention seeker
Ok apologize for that, my point not on the victim but in the way this Liverpool fans tell his club history...
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah I know, they just love bragging about their club history, now we overtaken them they've nothing to talk about so they talk s**t lol
Joeymac (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Omar, you're exactly right- you guys have been nothing but pure history for the past 20 years
Make this thread as United Jokes, MADE BY liverpool FANS  
When asked by journalists what they would be doing this summer Kenny Dalglish said he was planning tactics so that Liverpool will win the Premier League next season, David Moyes said he'd spend the summer shagging Pamela Anderson, and Angelina Jolie! When the journalist told him to be serious Moyes pointed to Dalglish and said- "Well he f****n started it"!
A woman goes to the doctors and says "Everytime I open my legs I hear the song You'll Never Walk Alone" Doctor says "Don't worry, you hear a lot of c***s singing that"
A Woman walking down at anfield road with her dog who's blind and has three legs, then god comes to her an says "I can grant you one wish, choose wisely" and she's thinking and said "I want my dog feel better" god says "I grant wishes not miracles" she says "ok, I want Liverpool to win the league this year" god says "ok, let me have a look at your dog"
EA Fifa 12 new controls :    *Dive - L3 + R3  *When controlling Sergio Busquet, press any button  
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lmao the 1st one was the best!
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
An Iraqi footballer signs for Liverpool after playing for them for 6 months he comes home one day and asks how everything is, his mother says terrible! Terrible!, your 12 year old sister got gang raped, your grandad got set on by a pack of wild dogs, and you father got mugged on the way to the shops !
The son is shocked and disgusted and shouts mother ! Mother!What can I do to help you.
And the mother replys, Send us back to Baghdad ''cos your the bastard that brought us to Liverpool!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football