Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Betting Corner
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Chelsea at 4/1 to win champions league final at bet 365, waddya think?
Alexinho (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Tempting odds but don't they have a couple of key players missing as well as Bayern Munich seems hungry to a title as well as they won't win bundesliga?
Yeah but bayern are playing this one without alaba, guztavo and badstuber, and chelsea will probably have cahill and david luiz back so yeah, it looks like very good odds
RRajeev (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Come on Chelsea....
Barracuda (Manchester United) 1 year ago
50/1 from betfred on rooney scoring a overhead kick
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
I'll be happy if one bounces in off his ass, any old goal will be well received.... Lol
Blackburn- draw, PSG, aachen, AC milan, rangers, malaga, fenerbahce
Where TO PUT YOUR money V'S Man City?  Come on Tony
1-6?
They only seem to cover weekend games rajeev
3-2 united win @ 28/1

I had a weird dream about united 3-2 so I'm putting 20 quid on it

If it works call me the derby prophet. (I had won 800 quid by betting on 4-3 3 years ago)
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I've gone for 3-3 40/1 and 2-4 55/1, the 3-3 is the first thing that come into me mind so I'm hoping for a 120 or a 110 return ! Best of luck anyway ! If you miss out Ill be ther to take it for you !(I hope)lol
Yeah I might bet on some other high scoring results before going to the pub tomorrow. Best of luck paddy! I just hope it won't be a boring 0-0 (I wouldn't mind a 1-0 united though)

3-5
Sigh, looks like that dream of yours will remain a dream
Lesson learned : don't bet on a game of this magnitude before seeing the line-up. Seriously if I knew rooney was going to be the only forward I would've known it was going to be a cagey affair
Yeah, he's crap as a lone striker, I don't know why fergie keeps playing him alone, its a waste
Innoxious (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Park couldn't link up with how he usually play and Nani was not playing well. If it's Valencia on the right and Welbeck on the left, things probably would have been different offensively. But I guess defensively it would be quite dangerous as well.

While SAF said we were going to the match with the intention to win, it didn't look like it for me honestly. Even until 59th minute, there was no offensive subs =/
Where TO PUT YOUR money V'S swansea:

Good luck lads

Link: therepublikofmancunia.com/where-to-put-your-money-...
s**t I''m broke lol It's next season for me !
Save your pennies over the summer mate, unless the wife wants whisked away to a far off exotic location.... Lol
Late in the day but for the internetters 713/1.  Newcastle 1  Wolfsburg 2  Mainz x  Qpr x  Wigan 2
s**t !
Hahaha
Final day:  Norwich, Bolton, Swansea-draw, Man UTD, PSG, Monpellier
Where TO PUT YOUR money V'S sunderland:

Last one of the season lads, good luck to any of you having a punt.

I agree on the bet.
I just put £5 on arjen robben to score the first goal and bayern munich to win 2-1 at odd's of 40/1

The last bet like that I won was way back when I had roberto di mateo to score first and chelsea to beat middlesboro 2-0 at odd's of 100/1 in the fa cup final
DwayneGooney (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Can you bet if you live in the US?
I don't know the betting laws in the usa, I'm guessing some states are different to others, your asking the wrong man, I'm sure someone will have some info on betting in the usa

Riajz (Manchester United) 2 months ago
@Hernan
Post by Riajz (page 4 near the bottom)

For those who live in the US online betting is not permitted. Is pitty because I have good odds for games
That's sorted that dwayne, think of the money you will save mate
Think of the money I could win...
Or like the rest of us mugs lose, theres no poor bookies.... Lol
God dam bookies, always makes be take the risky bets ¬_¬
@Dwayne mate ! Tony speaks the god given truth, I can vouch for that lol
True lol itd still be fun though!
Who will win EURO 2012?
Good question mate.... Alright I'll pass on this one.... WHO then ?

Nah I'll be seary arse now, no idea ! Sorry I'll be dead seary arse now, I can't really see many contenders ouside of the favourites Spain and Germany.
Hollands defence is to weak, England are crap, Portugal are famous under achievers but a deffo as an outside bet.
France I'd put as nr 2 outsider
Dark horses are most probably Sweden, Russia and Italy

So my Choice,
Germany 3, 70 euro
Spain 3, 50
France 11, Portugal, 16
Italy 12, Russia 22, Sweden 50

Sweden looks pretty sweet !
France or England
As much as I would love to see england or ireland win it, I can't see past the germans, I think they have enough about them to win this compo.
As for rajeev's england v france game.... I gotta' go england, I just think the english are made of sterner stuff, and I would play andy carrol v france
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
The Germans are gathering momentum. They'll be heading to Brazil as World Cup favourites in two years time. At the Euro it will either be them or Spain doing it again
Northgreen (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Look at European nations record in world cups that has been hosted in America (both south and north)

I go with Brazil with Argentina as the strongest contender;

Host Uruguay | WInner Uruguay
Host Brazil | Winner Uruguay
Host Chile | Winner Brazil
Host Argentina | Winner Argentina
Host Mexico | Winner Argentina
Host USA | Winner Brazil

Add to this that Brazil has even more promising squad than Spain (even Germany tbh) and they all focus on the coming world cup at home stage. Neymar, Ganso, Lucas are just some of the names of players which are well wanted by most top Europeans club these days. Each of them has stated that they plan to stay in Brazil and beside the upcoming olympic in England later this summer, their main focus lays with the World Cup. Oh and don't be fooled. Brazil is also raising alot more promising youngsters in other areas such as Juan in centerback role, Rafael as an strong reflex keeper with good reach in the keeper role, Danilo on the right back, Romario (maybe a bit early with 2014) at the left back. Wellington, Damiao, Sandro, Dede, Willian, Oscar, Romulo are a list of other names one should look out for. And then when we add that Pato, Hulk, Thiago Silva, Alves, Marcelo also will be in great shape here, it is hard to count them out of the groups of favourites.

It might be the Brazilian in me, but I will put my bet on Brazil here
Where TO PUT YOUR money FOR THE euro's:

Good old ROM even came up with tips for the euro's.

Where TO PUT YOUR money FOR spain V italy:

Good evening all you winners Ha ha lol, well sometimes winners ! I don't know how many of you lads do the online betting but for those who do heres a small tip !
While waiting for the season to start I started looking around at the live betting events conclusion the footy is a complete waste of time! The starting odds are pretty low, once a team scores they become useless and i've lost count of the amount of times a goal in the last 5 minutes has stuffed me !
So out of boredom I started studying the Basketball and volleyball of which I have a very limited knowledge.
What I noticed is that the scores very rarely change that drasticly once a team gets a 2 or 3 point advantage they usually defend it !
Thinking of Basketball I seem to remember a team scores then the other team gets possesion and its like pinball to the basket they score and that means the other team gets there turn, therefore not many great comebacks or last minute winners, same sort of trick with the volleyball, score, serve, score !
Both games are shown in the sets as they go along !
Normaly by the end of the first or second set you can make a pretty accurate geuss as to were to put your money, as the score fluctuates you can wait till the odds are high around the 1. 90 /2. 00, theres always arisk involved of course.
Meself I started with 60 euros and i've managed to triple me money to 180 euros in the course of 4 games spread out over a day and a half !
If I allow for the odd c**k up and half the gain therefore Euro 60 per day then I'm looking at a possible weekly sum of 400 + euros !
Nothings water tight of course and everybody plays at there own risk, but at the moment I'm as happy as a pig in s**t lol
I only bet on wether teams win or draw paddy, I'm not into spread betting of any kind, even next goal betting in play.
I pick my teams and let them ride
I'm stuck with limited resources so to speak ! So I have to spread it or forget it lol
Time to revive this little beauty.... Lol
Well its that time of the year lads when we willingly hand our money over to the bookie, a bit like lemmings really?

I have picked these five teams in a £5 accumulator

Crewe 13/8
Swindon 7/5
Notts forest 5/6
Newcastle 13/8
Peterhead 1/1
SpurSlayer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
How much do you stand to win?
£303-19p to be exact.... Lol
3 winners 1 draw 1 loss, theres always next week.... Lol