Forums / Manchester United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Acknowledgeable Comments About MUFC In Other Team's Forum
Mustangs (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Any comments, link or post in chat forums of other teams about MUFC that is funny, serious, worth looking into, that other MUFC fans should take a look at or read, just COPY paste the whole comment along with the username of the poster...
Bcf16boys (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What are the chances Man UTD will pull of the win against Barcelona and what do they have to do right to make it happen
Against Barcelona, I'd say best way to go would be doing wad Inter did last year.... Close down on them and prevent their short passes.... And ofcourse MUFC has a better wing attack which is bound to spread their players.... We play very good counter.... So that's an advantage we should look to exploit.... ! I think we need to take the game to the, instead of waiting for them to bring it to us with their short passes.... ! MUFC is gonna' hugely rely on its defence for this game.... Vidic and RIO needs to step up their game and needs to take control of the wing backs.... Again.... Our backs like rafael and fabio who can attack at times is a plus for us.... Putting down more pressure on the wings allowing the mid and strikers to get into space.... ! Lets see what SAF comes up with.... In SAF, we trust.... !
Barracuda (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Probably one of funniest is when a liverpool fan posted that all united fans are devil worshipers
They did? When did that happen?  
Joeymac (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hahaha yeah, that was probably the most ridiculous things i've ever seen.
The funny thing is, the guy actually seemed like he meant it (I don't think he did, but it was pretty convincing) lol

And just in general the "man utd dives" comments are pretty funny and hypocritical
Riajz (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well is almost unevitable to see either Nani or Valencia one vs one with Dany Alves.... Who do you all think would be more effective on that 1 vs 1 challenge?
Babas (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Either one will be effective, but united should not focus only on that, they should also manage how to get ball off barca and be very consistent with the chances they may get
I think the player we need to keep in check the most is Messi.... He not only scores goals but creates passes for other too.... ! And as I said before.... I we need to close down on them to prevent the short passes in our side of the field.... We need players like Park on Messi.... He never gives up.... ! I think Park will start that day.... He always does in the big games...
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I think we should focus On Iniesta as well he will pop up in the box and slot in the goal when you least expected, although Messi and Xavi are too a focal point as well
Yes.... Iniesta too.... He's a brilliant play maker too.... All in all Barca is an exceptional team.... For that.... All our players needs to be at their best fufilling their roles with no mistakes.... ! But then.... I believe we're a good squad too.... I am sure they're talking about the same things as we are.... Make no mistakes.... Man Utd will exploit it.... !
Wayne (Manchester United) 3 years ago
United definitely needs to watch Iniesta and Xavi's killer passes, but the main problem is Messi. Our 2 center back is one of the best in the world, but they aren't exactly the fastest players around. Back in liverpool, Torres was fast enough to overrun Vidic. Rio was out paste by a average speed forward not while ago as well. Our centerback shouldn't be worried about aerial threat, and just focus on low ground. I don't see anybody who can challenge our center backs aerial ability besides Pique in the set piece.

We do have Carrick, Park, Fletcher to help defend against Messi, but Messi is faster than all of 3. I guess what we can do is close him down or not let him touch the ball. Perhaps frustrate him out....

Anyways, some game this will be.... Probably the true test of Sir Alex's tactics.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football