Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who To Buy This Summer.
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Frankly, City have such a solid team the only position I see as needing a signing are CM and CB
For CM I like the possibility of Javi Martinez or Yann M'vila and I also am a huge fan of Axel witsel who would probably cost half as much as the formers.
For CB I believe we should go After Mats Hummels, Mamadou Sahko or Dede. They are all great defenders but my hope is on Hummels but it looks like we may sign Dede which is cool too.
That said I believe this summer we should buy a lot of young players to strengthen the academy and future of city.
I heard about these kids and i've seen some links to them.
Mateo Kovacic and Carlos Fierro I think would be great signing as well as Lucas Ocampos the river plate star and Takeshi Usami who plays for Bayern and has shown a lot of promise.
What do you guys think?
Moe66 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I agree with Javi Martinez but did you also know he operates at CB just as DM, but yeah if their anyone to sign it Javi his really good player but not so sure about M'vila heard he might go to Arsenal. And Hummels I highly doubt because his a usual starter for Dortmund and they love, same with PSG Sahko not only that his their captain and his waaaaaaaaay to expensive

Kick4Life - changing lives through football