Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Queens Park Rangers V Manchester City, Jan 29
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 1 year ago
6 shots, 1 on target -. -
Malachai (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Man City 17 shots 4 on target
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
It's all on united now to extend the lead.... If they too equalize then its all on us to reduce the gap.... Hopefully, it happens. No offense guys I am Chelsea fan.... Kind of selfish but its all fair for fans and in football...
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
How did Cesar end-up at QPR? No, wait; how did Cesar NOT end-up at a much bigger club? Haven't seen a player look so out-of-place since Bebé last played for us in the league.

Taarabt looks stunning too, although it's hard to gauge his true quality when he's playing in a 2-man attack
Juliusmurdhani (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Julio Cesar was the hero on this match, absolutely brilliant!
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Brave performance from QPR, they did fantastically well to hold against the barrage of Man City strikes. A valuable point earned for them
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Good game for QPR I guess, but they still going down
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Good performance by Taarabt
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Redknapp always have surprise for his old friend fergie. Really really did us big favor. Set the perfect mood and motivation for us to host southampton today. It's all up to fergie's men now.

If only QPR can defend like that every game while scoring a little bit more goals than usual, should be no problem for them staying put next season. I mean, why not, they have julio cesar! Man-utd should've acquired him~~
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Defence is pretty great lately, and the attack is decent but they just can't keep the ball. They should try and get anyone, I mean even Beckham! - Just to give them some authority and playmakery
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 1 year ago
You have to be a jealous scrub to vote city garbage. QPR played excellent and deserved a draw
InLoveSince96 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Arry Redknapp's a genius! So excited today
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Cesar was a wall this match, and Taarabt played well. Deserved tie for QPR
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 1 year ago
QPR did their homework
WWSyndicate (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Sorry Rangers fans but Taarabt deserves to be on a better team, top class. Mbia needs to pull his trousers up by the way!
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Unlucky city. Seems like they're still not used to yaya's absence
Snitch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Its funny seeing people saying that now but didn't say s**t when we won 4 games in a row without him
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I am happy whenever city stumbled

Kick4Life - changing lives through football