Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Norwich City V Manchester City, Dec 29
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
City's 1st goal was class. Wtf was that red card for? That was the softest sending off I've ever seen
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Perceived intended harm. You intentionally attack a player and you'll get sent off
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Youd think that city would have learnt to put up a proper wall after the derrby wouldnt you?

Brilliant opener from city, just awesome.

But if I remember correctly kompany was sent off in the fa cup last season for an identical challenge to the one in the lead of for the 2nd goal. Personally I don't think it was a foul on johnson, but you see them given these days.

Good heart from norwich to hang in there, but I think city desereved the win
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 1 year ago
And you can see all the City hate on the voting pie despite of scoring outstanding goals AT carrow ROAD, where United lost here.

Football fans nowadays can't appreciate good games.... SMH
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
How the f**k does Nasri get the red card and Bassong escape with a yellow for his dangerous tackle? Seriously the referees in this league are a proper f*****g laugh! So many dodgy decisions this season already. The Barclays Premiere League needs to take a page out of the Bundesliga's refereeing point system where you can be demoted at the end of the season for such s-h-i-t calls
Fredraymond (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ummm.... Maybe because he gets the ball first?
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
So which is worse.... Nasir's "dangerous" headbutt (not even close to a headbutt) or bassongs tackle?
Intentional harm always trumps accidental harm, Dan.

Nasri got unlucky, I don't even think he meant to headbutt Bassong there, and Bassong made a tackle that probably deserved a yellow for catching Nasri on the follow-up
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
First we get a 4-3 win and then 3 days later, City do; and in both games the ref gave the Manc clubs a right shafting! At least the results were equal
Snitch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
The ref didn't against utd sorry
Solosilver (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Snitch, maybe you did not watched the game.... And maybe you forgot that united was supposed to be 4-0 against city that day if the ref didn't go against united.... But what to do, city buy the ref, and its only 2-0 before city managed to equalised.... But still no point because the RVP !
Snitch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Solosilver read Acphenom comment again
Atrixer (Norwich City) 1 year ago
All I can say is that we really need Ruddy to come back from injury as soon as possible. Bunn made some real blunders that game
NavCity (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Haha even if you all your fans play too, you can't win  So go sleep
Atrixer (Norwich City) 1 year ago
Good to see the education system in Canada is keeping up with the rest of the world
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
More exciting game at Norwich then the recent Chelsea game there. Dzeko got couple solid goals at beginning, Nasri card little bit of excitement to the game and Norwich got a few goals but wasn't enough for city's offensive power
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
All the 143 people who voted City rubbish are trouble makers more than football fans, why all these rubbish vote, this why I don't like epl because they think Man UTD and Fergie is the end all and be all...
Silverkaj (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Man f**k what others think, it ain't easy being champions you see jealousy makes haters nasty so we don't look down but keep rising UP.  Ctid
Solifunky9 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow, and you don't see the people hating on Man UTD too, and talking about Fergie time, I bet you rate your Italian rivals as rubbish. You're a hypocrite nuff said
Dilla (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Nuff said? Was anything said?
Yes EPL is not perfect, I give you that. But hear me this.... Before you talk low about other leagues, I think it is wise for you to shut your hole, cos your team played for fixed fake plastic league so called Calcio
Lyermalik (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Every team has haters and barca has the most haters
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol! Why do people actually look at those voting polls and pitch a bitch? There's haters all over this site. Those polls are never accurate
^Maybe if they didn't dive so much....
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
A nervy win for Manchester City, great composure at the start, Dzeko's goal, which involved Aguero and Silva in the leadup was fantastic play, but they did allow Norwich back into this game, possibly because City were reduced to 10 men. Speaking of which, and this is merely speculating, I do agree that it was a soft red and probably should've been more of a yellow, I think the ref awarded it on the strength of Nasri's reaction at Bassong's tackle, clashing heads and all that, considering that Nasri's reaction could've started a fight. It was silly of the Frenchman to have reacted like that
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Nasri should never been sent off if he didn't headbutt bassong
Ashkan (Barcelona) 1 year ago
From a neutral point of view, Man City should have won the game much earlier and easier.
I think the second goal where company made the run was a foul and quite obviously but Norwich's freekick was also not a foul so that cancels out.
1. Man City had a few legitimate penalty claims
2. Nasri was sent off for no apperant reason and the Norwich player got away with a yellow card for doing the exact same thing and committing a foul?
3. Pass the ball back to the goalkeeper and he can use his hands?

I gotta' agree with the coach here, Premier league has been really weird recently, rules not being applied and players/coaches getting away with all the s**t they do.

Well done to City for playing a great game and putting on a great show
For the Norwich free-kick, Kompany went through the player first before getting the ball, it's slight and difficult to see but it's there, so I'd call that a correct decision.

Nasri was just unlucky. I think he was trying to push Bassong's head away with his forehead, but it was raining and he slipped, so it looked like he was trying to head-butt Bassong. Unfortunate, but you're running that risk when you react to a challenge.

That's my two cents on those particular offenses
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
City deserved this win
Shajesh (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ar you sure?
Yes
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dun get me wrong shajesh, I want city to lose games as well, but I can't deny that they played pretty well in this match
Cravenkiss (Manchester United) 1 year ago
First goal is a pure beauty, awesome game, even with 10 men, they still played their heart. Nasri's reaction is a bit normal for this kind of tackle though, he could have been injured...
My respect to Mancini, played with 10 players yet continued scoring goals
Itaintrite (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Dzeko > Balotelli. Enough said

Kick4Life - changing lives through football