Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V West Bromwich Albion, Apr 11
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a scintillating attacking display from man city. Touch and go all day. They toyed with WBA. Just awesome. I doubted they could get all these millionaires to play like that
Chuminator19 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
THAT was the formidable Man City we all enjoy watching! Once they get a little bit of experience and consistency, I really think the epl table will start rearranging
Clawrence103 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Refreshing
MeekMan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Dailymotion highlights @
Leo723 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well played City, great game, well disciplined performance, good display of football. This is how you win the heart of fans, I wish city carry on like this and City should make their name for their great football not anything else!
Argende (RSC Anderlecht) 2 years ago
Well, next game at Norwich for City, it won't be for sure an easy one, but if they show a display as good as this one vs Westbrom, the 3 pts will be in the pocket. On the other hand, I don't see Utd losing anything against Aston Villa on Sunday unfortunately. I secretly hope to see Villa play like Blackburn a few months ago
Skymil (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ahh fortunately for us, city doesn't play silva against us last week. His cool chip remind me about the chip master;MESSI
Can't wait to see city against Man utd, and it could be a thriller when Man utd slip once again
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
It seems like mancini is saying its over to give united the feeling that city have given up and in the process they(united) will slip up a game or two.... Would be smart if it actually works
The upcoming game should be interesting...
Jocamero (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The upcoming City v United game will undoubtedly be the game of the season. I cannot wait
Bashka15 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Commentator: "Mario Belletoli.... They're no missing you Mario, not tonight. " that is not cool man
Johnnyfootball (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Ballotelli is a rude dangerous footballer and he deserves all the nasty comments that he receives. He's a jerk
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 2 years ago
It seemed like he was picking up chicks during the game. That's pretty dick
Dtouch (Ajax) 2 years ago
Credit to MC for the win but it has to be said that WBA's defence is terrible. Marking is terrible. It's like they never has seen a give and go before
SheldonLFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Hell Why is Mancini so negative? He doesn't even celebrate on the touchline when they scored the 4 goals.... And to just say something like 'Its finished.... ' after such a spirited performance from the players, its just going to leave them feeling disappointed despite a great win....
All this even after ManU lost at Wigan, plus they have a chance to narrow the gap as they play ManU at Etihad....
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
What he says to the players and to the media is two different things, it is a game he is playing
[account-removed] 2 years ago
MIND GAMES AHAHAHAAHAA
Silva921 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Together we're stronger!  See. T. I. D
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Mancini got such a negative attitude or trying to play some jedi mind tricks ala Pep Gaurdiola saying "10 points is too much, it's over.... "
Hedblast (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Man if man city plays like that all the way, they might actually have a chance, great to see tevez back, still far from his best though, but its a good start

Kick4Life - changing lives through football