Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V West Bromwich Albion, Apr 11
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Silva is a great player but it seems he's been watching 2 many Messi videos and chip goals by him lol, still he's like years behind d guy haha
Mumbleinriddles (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Messi is out of this world.

But Silva scored from a lob once and you're here saying Silva trying to be Messi?

I think you're the one watching too much Messi's video. Lol
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
BURN!
FootyFan11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
So, jepc92003 your saying every players who chips the keeper is copying messi, LOL
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
In that Case Messi is copying Raul he's one of the first guys who made that famous...
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
LOL

I did that before even having watched Messi playing. I guess I copied him, right?

That's just footballer instinct. Anyone with some football experience should be able to pull that off
Foballa (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Yaya should remember how his brother was used to fight adebayor then all of a sudden, he failed a drug test, fight ballotelli is the same. I believe some club work with the doctors to spike your results, if they really want to get rid of you
Dirhael (Juventus) 2 years ago
?
TheTorresBounce (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Typical footytube, content removed.... Well pirate bay here I come to download match of the day!
XxFinesse360xX (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Oh do they put up MOTD highlights regularly there?
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Good for Man City to bounce back after the whole Balotelli incidents and the loss to Arsenal. With Man United losing as well, it could just be the turning point that City needs. Going to be an exciting end to the season!
Harharhar (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Holy moly that was a great game played by City!
Thirsgaard (West Ham United) 2 years ago
So great to see Tevez back.
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
13 minute highlights are over here boys.

Link: www.mysoccerplace.net/video/manchester-city-vs-wes...
JMES7 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
West Brom couldn't handle them
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Man city don't worry your title isn't over yet, still have a 5 point gap over man utd at the top of the PL table
Ricardinho51 (Juventus) 2 years ago
I don't like M. City but good to see Tevez come-back
FootyFan11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Although Tevez is not 100% fit he is still the best buy Man city have made without him who knows where they might be ;o
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Rubbish.... Heart and kompany, yaya, and silva all stand before tevez
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yeah but there goal scoring doesn't
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Kun
@ChrisSartin13.... Goals are the product of a functioning team.... A build up of play starts at the defence (heart and kompany).... Then midfield (yaya and silva) and then on to the top....

So in other words your comment is irrelevant
[account-removed] 2 years ago
@miks1986 am sorry man but if a city fan does not respect tevez with everything he's got.... I donno what to tell you. Your team was literally a joke. Mid table for life was your chant. Carlos Tevez is mancitys heart. If you ever win a title even if it is 2 years from now.... Remember it wudn be possible but for tevez
@Haste.... You don't know what your talkin about.... Lol.... "Tevez IS mancity's heart".... Lol
Hedblast (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Man if man city plays like that all the way, they might actually have a chance, great to see tevez back, still far from his best though, but its a good start
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Mancini got such a negative attitude or trying to play some jedi mind tricks ala Pep Gaurdiola saying "10 points is too much, it's over.... "
Silva921 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Together we're stronger!  See. T. I. D
SheldonLFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Hell Why is Mancini so negative? He doesn't even celebrate on the touchline when they scored the 4 goals.... And to just say something like 'Its finished.... ' after such a spirited performance from the players, its just going to leave them feeling disappointed despite a great win....
All this even after ManU lost at Wigan, plus they have a chance to narrow the gap as they play ManU at Etihad....
What he says to the players and to the media is two different things, it is a game he is playing
[account-removed] 2 years ago
MIND GAMES AHAHAHAAHAA

Kick4Life - changing lives through football