Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V West Bromwich Albion, Apr 11
Samhoe (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Silva is Man City. Such a brilliant player
Samhoe (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I also really hope Man City thrash Man UTD come derby day. I've never hated a team in Europe more than I hate Man you.

Even when they play like pure s**t (today against Wigan) they were getting all the calls from the refs. Same old
Xapmx (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Um and barcalona get no calls, yeah right.
The only team that gets more calls than manu is barca
So you have nothing to be mad about samhoe
Daicho (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Apparently you weren't watching the match.... Granted there was a legit goal called off, but man utd should have 3 penalties
Customize (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
One those rare moments when I thumbs up a Barcelona fan
Xapmx (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Too little to late
Sorry city, you will have to wait till next season
We have already wrapped it up this year
We won't slipp up again
Ponkalay (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just do your f*****g job man.... You don't have to play mind games with City fans.... Are you scare fo City's thread? What the f**k Man UTD fans? Are you thinking that only your team can win everything?
Apparently you weren't watching the match.... Granted there was a legit goal called off, but man utd should have 3 penalties
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Hah so now you resort to penalties to win having only 1 shot on target in the game? Go back to wigan vs Man UTD highlights and sob
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Theirs still a couple games left I wouldn't get too confident
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
Man UTD should have used their Fergie minutes wisely, i've only ever seen one team in the EPL that keeps consistently getting 5 minutes of additional time when things are going rough for them, no wonder they have so many late goal miracles
Marcossenna (Villarreal) 2 years ago
Which do you prefer, a historical and big club like united, with 330 million fans, or a small club like city?
Harharhar (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
@Marcossenna What's wrong with small club? Glory hunter
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
@ Marcossenna  165 million fans are glory hunters
Manchester city in the hunt for epl. We are back in the tittle race baby. Wonderful performance from aguerro and our little magic silva. Silva everyday all day
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
I see the same score on the derby C'mon City! Finish big and with styleeee. With Silva, Tevez and Aguero in form, and with Man UTD loss to Wigan.... I feel a City title in the future ))))
In 10 years?
GHOST001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
He's a chile fan.... Obvs no idea wtf he's on about
What does that have to do with anything?
Wow ghost, what the hell does my nationality have to do with this? I'm not a Chile fan, I was born there, its my home, so how about you go back to your unemployment-ridden spanish hell-hole of a country and let Real lose to barca some more. And thank you Wunderbar for the support, Argentinians always good neighbors
Jerkstore (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Intimidating form from City
GHOST001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
He's a chile fan.... Obvs no idea wtf he's on about
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Are you just the racist fan who likes to randomly post hate against Chileans?
I believe he is.... Such a poor soul
Finally in form....    Nothing to be proud of though.
4ever (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This is kind of football we real football fans really wants it. breathtaking passing and finishing.... Tevez and aguro partnership is like they are born for this.... Up cityzen...
ZIDANE0510 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great game! Hope Man see will win the league
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
I'm with Mancini, forget about the title, just play out the season beautifully
I agree but I don't think he meant it, it's like what Guardiola was saying that he season is over now look only 4 points behind us!
Tevez is back! I like this role he played today kind of like a CM, he's a great passer and has great vision. Hopefully this signifies a turn in their form
Vamos Carlitos!
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
This is the city team I love to see out there. I don't hate Balotelli, but I do still love Tevez! They should not give Balotelli more than he deserves. I think Tevez will produce more goals and also more set-ups.

Great game, exactly what the team needed. Finish out the season with class and I'll be happy
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Its reassuring seeing how well they played the game. But they start to show huge dependency to David Silva's play. How different they play with/without him
Leo723 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
One bad apple can spoil the whole bunch!If you remove the rotten apple out of the basket results will come! Better late than never, hope Mancini learned the lesson
Leo723 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Aguero, Tevez, Nasri, Silva.... Deadly combination.... Beautiful game.... Well done City

Kick4Life - changing lives through football