Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Tottenham Hotspur, Nov 11
LyleORoss (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
How depressing, how long before AVB gets sent packing? He simply isn't getting the best result from the talent he has
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That pass for dzkeo's goal is FIFA-esque
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
When and where? I will play vs you and make the same pass and score. Lol
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Guys, You all need to take a look at Dzeko's stats. He scores goals when he is subbed on rather when he starts
Guys, You all need to take a look at Dzeko's stats. He scores goals when he is subbed on rather when he starts
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Mancini needs to stop sticking dzeko on the bench. He needs to start more often than a super sub
Cadogan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Watching this game, how AVB can still put Friedel first when he has Lloris on the bench?
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Friedel is and has been one of the best goalkeepers in PL history. There is no reason to drop him.... He has been brilliant this season and deserves to be in the starting XI.

Unlucky for Lloris but he will get his chance
And who knows, maybe brad friedel does better than Llrois in training sessions.
Lloris is playing in the premier league now. And Just maybeeee the premier league is a lot harder to handle in goals than the french league. Know ones knows what goes on in training and what is on AVB mind
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Dude, friedel is awesome. Recognize man
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't think Lloris should be on the bench. Just think about it. Friedel is good, but he is a backup keeper for america. Lloris starts ahead of Mandanda for france! Maybe they're just waiting until he's settled in a little more, but Lloris>Friedel
AustinBrock (Manchester United) 2 years ago
First penalty shout against Gallas, I'd say yes, penalty. Second one for the body check, I'd disagree, I think Zabaleta had lost control of the ball anyway
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 2 years ago
If you'd call the penalty for Zabaletta then you would have had to call it for Adebayor too
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well this makes the fulham draw feel all better, time 2 get sum belief in those goons by smacking some spuds
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The sub is the top scorer for city, but still remains sub. Maybe he's better off as sub than he starts? But for dzeko's status.... I think he will leave in january if he remains sub for games onwards. Headache for mancini again
Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Hahaha, you'd like that wouldn't ya, Dzeko knows his role, and knows he's not expendable to the squad. He fits better as a sub. And does get starts. How bout your boy hernandez?
Crayon (Liverpool) 2 years ago
No u're wrong Pkhakheria. Dzeko wants to be in the first team. Did you listen to his interview. He's questioning why isn't his goals speaking for him
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I would choose Dzeko over Balotelli but he's never getting in the team ahead of Aguero or Tevez unless someone gets injured
Maybe Dzeko does better as a sub. More of a motivational type of thing (He plays harder if he comes on as a sub). Mancini knows what he is doing. Short term is good long term not so good. Maybe dzeko doesn't mind that role which is a win win
BlueMoon420 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
At this point I'd expect Balotelli to leave in January, not Dzeko. Dzeko got subbed on, but Mancini put Mario in the stands. Our rotation might be Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez, Guidetti by the end of the year
4ever (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Facts:never ever take early lead against city, this game shows how fortunate westham for tht disallowed goal....
City only getting goal from strikers, nicer f midfield also take some part.... Intentional or not, refs always favour against city....
.... Call super sub or whatever you like, he is d man when it matters.
"refs always favour against city".... Weird how this is coming from a Barca fan
4ever (Barcelona) 2 years ago
How weird is this.... We are talking about city not barca.... So you guys are telling barca fan can't analyse matches.... I don't understand some people attitudes...
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
Man City undefeated and playing really sloppy defending. How great will they be if they clean that up
Topshotta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
The only Spurs that showed up in this game were Ade and Sandro. Dempsey and Bale were invisible.

City haven't put together one convincing full 90 minutes together yet and are still undefeated. It could get scary for the rest of the league if they can find an extra gear. The team hasn't been quite the same though since they let go of Adam Johnson and de Jong
MattJosh (Chelsea) 2 years ago
"any of you boys score this season? " lol, the way he said it was just so funny. Dzeko is really underrated and he should start ahead of Tevez. Balotelli has been very poor this season, maybe he's just not as good as we think he is, he's got a lot to prove
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Awkward moment, gave me a good chuckle. Alan Hansen should probably stay away from a career in diplomacy
Dilla (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Someone needs to show this breakdown to balotelli and say "see that bit on how aguero applies himself, if you did that you'd be the first name on the team sheet every week"
Hamoudi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think city are making huge strides here, there is so much spirit and belief in their squad. Mancini is doing a great job there, they are not playing well and still gaining the points.... United-like

Kick4Life - changing lives through football