Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Stoke City, Jan 1
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Stoke GK Asmir Begovic is so underrated. His display today, despite conceded 3 goals, was astounding. At this moment, he's even above Hart or Cech.
Rudd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Not David though
WetporridgeCITY (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Not Rooney too
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
David "i can't catch" de gea truly is the greatest keeper  /sarcasm    Btw begovic is not underrated, he is wanted by the top clubs
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well at least he will only get better from here on, unlike someone that cost 50ml and will only to decline even Before Chelsea brought him lol
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Tony Pulis is a right c**t    Good win for City
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Gotta' say that was very nice from Dzeko. A simple message to everybody out there - happy new years, to you too Edin. All the best and may you find a club that will appreciate your talents properly
Mr3adiii (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Before you attack the club maybe you should attack the coach first. There is a reason why Manchester City bought Dzeko...
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm not attacking anybody
MethodNY (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Lol the same with your mexican boy  Every time before a game he prays that he would leave your club  And play somewhere els everygame
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
"220 mil was the difference" Lol! Pulis is such a sour puss
Pcj600 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If this performance of City rubbish, just think what will occur when they play great!
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This is how champions should play
Snitch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
No no she said we were lucky
Mr3adiii (Manchester City) 1 year ago
So many haters. Unbelievable. And the stats are right in front of your faces. I appreciate soccer and the game; its not all about the colors your rep. To vote Manchester City "lucky" is just absolutely s*it. GTFO
Snitch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
184 babies said we were lucky
Risto (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Tony Pulis is still upset about 1999...
Quantum (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Aguero is very talented player, he is a good finisher. But often I find him playing a bit selfishly. He releases the ball too late.
But its nice see Man City's game.... They really have quality players
Dilla (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Tevez is the same. Weird that they play so well together considering neither of them are gonna' pass it inside the box
Xiempie (Excelsior Mouscron) 1 year ago
"Lucky" Hahaha made me crack up
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Manchester city lucky? So sad how united fanboys dominate this site
So true
Vinspkumar (Manchester City) 1 year ago
That was a incredible performance by man city to beat stoke city a team who have been unbeaten in the last 10 games while they have one of th best defensive records in europe so for manacini and his teamto sash 3 past them is the sign of true champions
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
David Silva was just too good for the Stoke defence
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Tony pubis is so annoying
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 1 year ago
Hasselfoff is a fan of yours.... The and phoniness of this club still astounds me. What a circus! Bring the clowns out!
You think he's a fan!? Rather than just a celebrity going to a random sports game!?

If you believe that then you're the only clown round here.

This club was recently in the third tier of english football, RSC is one of, if not the, most successful clubs in belgium. Takes a lot of courage to support the most successful local club you can find does it? Phony club doesn't even make sense, but it's not hard to spot a phony supporter like you
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 1 year ago
I support RSCA cause my cousin came from their youth program and played first team and Champions League.... You can't get more legit fan than that, dummy!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football