Now balotelli must score alot to chase aguero & dzeko goals
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Merry Christmas everyone!
Sharma10 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Its sad that players like Johnson sit on the bench for big games
Samelnino (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Stoke did terrible. Awful defending  
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Johnson will only ever be a bit part winger because he refuses to defend. If he plays more for the team, he would be world class
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think that's exactly the point Roberto Mancini is trying to get across
Gunnerdemaestro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Johnson's left foot = WOW  Johnson vs Bale look interesting now bcos Johnson is scoring more
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I would love to see another Aguero hat-trick! Good work City
Vincedout (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I hate the way that City have bought their way to the top of the premier league but I have to admit they play very attractive and straightforward football.
What a player David Silva is! It seems every time he touches the ball City have a good scoring chance
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
So then what you complainin about?
Arsenal bought henry for a record fee(buying there way to the top)
So whats your point the best of anything in life are expensive
BlueMoon420 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
"Could be Yaya Toure....  It's kompany. "
IMVEE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good to see such an evolved entertaining team.  Hail AVB.
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Uh.... What?
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wrong place...
Russia (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great game city, way to get a nice Christmas present at the top!
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
And EPL fans think Barca can't beat Stoke? LOL They couldn't even touch the ball here and City can't hold possession as much as Barca.... I think this argument is ridiculous.... Great game city! It's just a matter of time b4 you lift the trophy
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Which ass told you barca cannot beat stoke?
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
LOL yea I'm with Taj here
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
No, many people make broad, unspecific statements like Barca would lose against a team that plays physical and always they choose Stoke as that club which is laughable because a) conveniently stoke will never play barcelona ever and, be) stoke wouldn't even get in for a tackle, the ball would be long gone
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Tony Pullis must be relieved in the end that they didn't beaten with more goals. City had played a quite-see match.

I hate to say this, but recently City has been played a attractive skill and play. An absolute threat to other team
Safouane (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
What a boring game!  Stock's players looks like the walking dead!  PS: Jhonson is the best english player right now
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Boring? Have you watched any of Madrid's matches against clubs that don't tear them to shreds a la Barcelona? I'd rather watch Stoke vs City than Fake Madrid vs _______ (insert any La Liga club in blank).

Go back to your mirror pigging on the make-up and practicing your ballet dives a la your idol Christina Ronaldo. And don't forget to clean the Kaka off of your Pepe, Christina
Cali86 2 years ago
Jhonson is by far the best English player right now...
Lee333 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
.... Joe Hart?
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Sturridge and Walcott are better imo
Cali86 2 years ago
Yeah sturridge might be getting to his level but walcott? Are you serious you are comparing jhonson to walcott. Lets see so far this season

Adam Johnson: games played-11, goals-5, shots-18
Theo Walcott: played-17, goals-2, shots-39

I shouldn't have to remind you that Johnson is a sub a Walcott (sadly) is a starter...
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
RVP wouldn't have scored most of those goals if it wasn't for Walcott. Have you even been watching Arsenal lately. He has been sensational in helping them get to where they are. Sure Johnson got a hell of a left foot but he should go to a club where he will get games 'cause he does have potential to be England's best player if he were a starter but at the minute Walcott is way ahead of him. I think even Lennon is ahead of him on the national team
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cali86, don't forget about assists
Walcott=4
Johnson=1
Not saying this determines who is the better player but stats can be deceiving, you need to know how they contribute off the stat sheet. Plus you cannot compare Walcott and Johnson when the two teams are so different
Maiwand (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Nice game by city, jhonson goal was great...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football