Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Stoke City, Dec 21
DeathTheKIDD (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Easyyyyyy
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Good stuff from city Aguero La rompe!
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Adam Johnson is one of the most underrated players around. He is such a great player but he rarely ever gets any press for his efforts
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He has great shot
684shilmido (Manchester United) 2 years ago
David Silva is beast!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice win for Man city at home, got some decent goals, Aguero in right spot for both goals first one taps in, and 2nd one was very nice pass by Nasri for Aguero to finish, but Man City's 2nd goal of game by Adam Johnson, great shot, this guy really does have a really nice shot, really nice to see by him, Stoke guess couldn't match City
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Long highlights    
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Thanks dude
Vanwhitecaps (AS Roma) 2 years ago
I told my dad! " I swear to god, Adam Johnson will score!", sure enough he did!
Arsenal would be perfect for him, get him and get rid of Walcott.
Resc6433 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Damn agüero is fun to watch
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Total City domination! What a screamer from Adam Johnson! Deserved win Stoke were put back to where belonged
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Put Stoke back to nearly unbeatable at the Brit? Relax, they'll still do better in Europa League than you ever have!
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What Mancity needs is a leader like Gerard in Liverpool or Terry/Lampard in Chelsea and it seems like Johnson might take that, Silva as usual great
SeriousOne (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man city are top of the table. They don't need shi*
Mafno0od (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I think we already have one Kompany
Carl1223 (Sunderland) 2 years ago
Now imagine what Barcelona would do to this Stoke team, Although it was not at the Britania it still shows how easily Barce would pass the ball around the Stoke team and just deny them possesion. Hopefully this will stop all the stupid comments about how hard Barce would find it to play against them!
Toniball (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Don't qet it twisted, this was an awful Stoke city performance, and typical of the way they play away from home. Just about anyone can beat them at home. They are a different team at the brittania. Did that performance look aqqressive and committed to you?
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Barcelona at the Brit? Those midgets won't be able to cover any ball in the air when Crouch and Jones are both on the pitch
Fair point Stoke are a completerly different team at the Britania and have a great record there against big teams, if we are putting these two team on the same playing field you could also look at Barcelonas away record and playing away from home doesn't seem to hault them as seen when they beat real at the Bernabeau a few weeks ago, Its hard to get aggresive and commited (even at home) when you spend 20 mins running after the ball and I don't think barce would let them have the ball for that long
Also 'Mt1234' theres a reason you don't see "those midgets" playing long balls up front and that is because they play to their strengths! And as we have seen many times watching barce you don't need to be tall to score a lot of great goals
Blueheart (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Yaya and kompany both are good in stealing the ball
Blueheart (Manchester City) 2 years ago
*double post
Arnotovic (Juventus) 2 years ago
I HATE RUTUBE !
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Johnson could very well be liverpool's best midfielder if he joins them...
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Huge disparity in squad strength...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football