Outplayed by poo poo
SeriousOne (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Stoke were playing? Hard to tell
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hart was a spectator
KenjiYamazaki (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You mean man city actually have a keeper in the pitch all this while?
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good strike by AJ and a nice assist from nasri for kun's 2nd
MCFTW (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Aahahaha follow up one of the most balanced, exciting matches of the year with a total bore-fest.... Snooze

Well done, City, though. Great to be on top for Christmas, a wonderful present for all the faithful Citizens
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Aguero back to dominating the score sheet as usual
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good win vs. Decent stoke side who have been playing good.

Adam Johnson should go on loan to get some exp. Man he is so good but obviously tough to start for man city with such talent
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Adam scores the most class goals
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Pay close attention to the frame of the goal on Johnsons shot
Messsssssssssi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Toure is such a boss! How many turnovers did he force by throwing people around? I stopped counting after 5 or 6 lol
Swolf (Everton) 2 years ago

KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Did Stoke actually play today? Most of the time they were giving the ball away in their own half. I guess it was lucky for them that the score didn't explode beyond 3-0
Heh wuurrrrd. I remember watching the results after 10 mins or so. Arsenal 1 -0 up and city 0-0. Was pretty happy with that. Came back not soo long after. City 3-0. All I could say was....

WTF
R9team (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So easy goal for Aguero, without work hard
Stawrogin 2 years ago
Agreed. The king of tap ins and opporturnities
Think its silly to say they don't work hard for it. The goal itself might look easy but what about the movement he did to get into that position. Moving, thinking about where the ball is going and where your team mates are going to be.... He had to think about all that simultaneously to get the goal that was a tap in. It was a easy goal, but without work? Never say that.

Stawrogin 2 years ago
I don't think he's doing much of "thinking" there. He surely has some trained, intuitive sense of coordination, but thinking? Seriously that guy walks like a douche and he never passes the ball. I didn't say there's no work. He's exactly the player city needs: a greedy, redneck-type of runner and pusher. As long as silva and nasri are there to bring some intelligence into the game, he'll score
San43 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Stoke team is really poor in the away fixtures...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football