Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Southampton, Aug 19
Silverkaj (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Close call but a reminder of City's relentless comebacks.
With De Rossi soon signed our def. Will look more promising.
Well done lads & Eid mubarak!
Hmfreestyle (Manchester City) 1 year ago
It will be a shame to waist de rossi talent in defence, i'd rather sign a defender like nkoulou or rolando, and keep de rossi in midfield knows hoe to control the tempo and has great feet, I think we need those too signings and were good
Anubhz (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Such a beautiful counter attacking football at Southampton's second goal. Brave fight by Southampton. Nice goal by Nasri as well
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 1 year ago
2 haters voted rubbish
Snitch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Hehehe vote as you like haters
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 1 year ago
City producing that Hollywood football again. Southhampton played surprisingly well. Lower table teams should learn to play like they have nothing to lose. They'll have better results
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
The Saints ain't a lower table team, just a promoted club. Half of the clubs in the Championship are of better quality than some of the clubs that stay up in the Prem year after year
Great to see Lambert still with his Championship form. And good to see the Saints play their fearless brand of attacking football! Looks like they'll finish top 7 in the Prem this year if they keep playing like they did last year
Nice to see Dzeko get on the pitch. He's always quality at the beginning of every season. Hope Kun is fine
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 1 year ago
Yeahhhh boi ! Tevez is on FIRE ! Btw did anybody catch what his shirt said?
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 1 year ago
Nvm I figured it out, it said Lugano 1 why 2, which is a district in Buenos Aires, I suppose he dedicated it to that area, same as last week when he dedicated his goal against Chelsea to the area that he grew up in, Fuerte Apache. Here's what I found on wikipedia on Lugano 1 why 2 if anyone is interested, it looks rough and apparently has a reputation. Link: es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrio_General_de_Divisi... ón_Manuel_Nicolás_Savio
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
What an absolutely incredible game. Best game of the week for sure. Entertaining, end to end, pure football. Great passes, even better finishing. Congrats to Southampton for making their intent known right off the bat. Two consecutive promotions is a fantastic feat, and they are definitely a team I'll be following closely this year. And congrats to Man City, great spirit and fight back to win it, the team is definitely gelling even better now that the pressure of winning the first title has been relieved. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to seeing some more clashes like this. I love the EPL!
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Knoen
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
City need to replace Lescot and he almost cost them the title last season with is terrible defending
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
De Ja Vu!
6months out for kun !
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
You gotta' be kidding me! Will they fine nathaniel clyne at least? He wasn't even carded. It wasn't a bad challenge but that's unlucky for aguero. And for city
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What make you think that tackle consider a foul or even yellow card, he clearly got the ball, unfortunately for Aguero he fell awkwardly which lead to the injuries
Dustdevils (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Fortunately^.... But then again, I m 1 evil person
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Dicicco did you even watch the game? Or at least the highlights?
Jiffymanutd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Umm.... Or follow your own logic? "it wasn't a bad challenge" so why would they card or fine him?

Sorry, not to be mean or anything but I just don't get comment
I agree with the Man UTD supporters here, the challenge was normal, just sad to see such a great player out for more than half the season, he was the only capable to challenge v. Persie and rooney for the golden boot, well know Man UTD fans I guess your happy the way is clear...
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Tevez was clearly offside
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Not clearly, and in line is onside, certainly looked that way to me
Lol Man UTD fans, let referee do their jobs please!
WetporridgeCITY (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Ask neville, he gave the benefit of doubt.... Unless you say you are better than him
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
What a thriller!
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Eid Mubarak, Nasri! Sweet goal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football