Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Real Madrid, Nov 21
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
That penalty for goal of the week.... The way they got it was just beautiful
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
One of the richest clubs in the world. A philosophy of buying players when needed, instead of forming them. Second place in the group stage. Third in the league...
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
They owned you for a year as I remember & don't forget that you're leading the weakest group Mr happy hater
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
@RM4TheWin what own are you talking about, I can never get the 6-0 and 5-0 trashing Real Madrid got from Barcelona, when it come on to talent and the best players in the world they all play for Barcelona
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
True that because you got 11-0 some years ago so when WE do it big we do it BIG!!
Auron777 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You forgot the other one
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Lol they didn't make cocky barcleona fans like this until 2006.... Now you hear bullsh*t like.... "when it come on to talent and the best players in the world they all play for Barcelona. ".... Lol and they love calling everybody else cocky

Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Very nice to know when barcelona knocked out real madrid in the champions league 2 seasons ago
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
To all Barca fans, 5-0 is already history.

BUT if you want to talk about history, you may as well shut up while remembering a 11-1 win by Real Madrid, and all of our titles
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Hopefully Man City have the tunnel videos like they do for the EPL home games...
Vespasien (Manchester City) 1 year ago
That's only for EPL games mate.  
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 1 year ago
City suck!  Nice dive there by aguero!  And iker shows again why he is the best
Nicoacademia (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Casillas - he doesn't save penalties at all
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
^i guess you have never watched him play for spain. Without his penalty saves, spain don't win their first world cup
Matdo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Are you blind?
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Don't worry europa league won't suit manchester city
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
So so sooo selfish of ronaldo not passing to benzema.... Would've led 2-0 that time.... He's a team player only after he scores himself 1st. Maybe the man-utd blood still boiling hot inside of him, unleashing his old manchester derby days.

Anyway goodluck city in europa. It's a death group so I won't judge anything bad bout them. They tried hard. Sloppy defence cost them alot in UCL this season
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Come on mate ronaldo wanted that goal at etihad would have meant a lot you and I should know why
Lol yeah. I hope he comes back to united. Since all his glory always robbed by messi in spain. And he seems not as happy as he was back in united days
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ronaldo did not pass that because he already make up his mind to come back to manchester.... With city
Khardinho (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ronaldo needs to pass d ball more maybe they would have won tonight but that's the beautiful game
Katana (FC Porto) 1 year ago
Bye bye Manshity...
Jdpotane (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Ronaldo should have passed to a wide-open Benzema after his lob go denied. Too selfish there!
Celegorma (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I think the vast resources of Man City is their downfall. Mancini had too many options, and failed to establish a consistent play style. Experimenting with 3 man defence doesn't help. I think City needs to get a few genuine wide players. They play too much through the middle and when teams shuts down the middle and force City to go wide with their full backs, it leaves space behind for quick wingers like Ronaldo to exploit
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
After seeing this display, you can't deny City are one of the better teams in Europe despite their early exit. Haven't lost in the EPL and dominated Real just couldn't capitalize. I wish they were still in though. Now all they'll have to focus on is FA and BPL
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow what a poor dive by aguero and maybe the worst dive ever I have seen still manages to get a peno
Come510 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
On 0:59 of the myspace highlight, I think Ronaldo shld've passed the ball to Benzema to make it 2. Anyway, at least we got a point and managed to eliminate City from the champions league.... Hala madrid!
Ardak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
At least WE got a point?))
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hmm something weird going on here...
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What was ronaldo thinking man?
He was thinking like a man utd player...
Juliusmurdhani (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Another poor referee again here. That's never a penalty, and Arbeloa didn't deserve a red card. Lost a bit respect for Aguero for that action

Kick4Life - changing lives through football