Manchester City V Manchester United, Dec 9
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
First
ThePandavas (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Insightful comment
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It wasn't meant to be insightful
Nassba09 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That's it ! Good game by Manchester United !
Someone (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lets hear the excuses haters!
Malachai (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Mancini's face lol. Rooney and Robin unstoppable!
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
My friend has that as his desktop wallpaper lol
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
That's.... Priceless. It'll become a meme soon
Malachai (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Its gonna' be a wallpaper for my pc, ps3, phone.... Maybe consider it to be a wallpaper for my bedroom!
Roshan092 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
When decisions are for Manchester United the statement is "Refs are bought" and when 2 goals were disallowed in the last 2 matches unsurprisingly the statement was "Such things keep happening in football"
Haters keep hating.... We Rock!
Reading should have been 5-3 and we should have been 3-0 up before city scored
It should have been 3-0 which could kill the game and then United fans would be doing the poznan at the emptyhad to mock city. Even with the ref and linesmans help city didn't get lucky this time we deserved the win and the 3points
ManUtdTILLIDIE (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I like the part where zabaleta is crying after van persie's dutty free kick
Edgar193 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Oh man united how I love you! Noisy neighbors SHUT tight. RVP SENT THEM OFF TO sleep
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
City thinks they have so much money, their fans can even litter their own pitch with it. How pathetic
ManUnani17 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Haha laughed so loud  
Right back at you mate
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
Heeeehhee money isn't everything. It is united reality...
Preznet (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Muhuhahahah! Revenge is sweet
Juvenik21 (Juventus) 2 years ago
I'm not a fan of either one. But I don't think it can count as revenge, 3-2 =/= a revenge for 1-6
Preznet (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Its a revenge for the last season's last minute win. Follow the leage more friend. And get your s**t together with that Vidal trade. We're looking for a nice right sided attacking mid at Man you
We beat them at home and not just that ended their 2year unbeaten run at home. We handed them their 1st of many defeats
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Headline: ex-Arsenal team-mates combine to give United victory
This made my day
Rooney: I think I'll mishit this one.
Hart: Hmm.... I remember watching Rob Green at the World Cup. What he did must've been right. I think I'll do it too
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Damn, one hell of a game
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What an exciting game this was. Great play leading to goal number 1 for utd. Great saves leading to goal 1 for city, unlucky for de Gea on both goals, Who I thought did great. But city was playing well so was utd. And then the MAN VAN persie. What a way to end the game.

United! United! United!
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Glad I watched this, exciting match. I think Utd deserve it especially since it should have been 3-0 which would have probably killed the game. Good comeback by City though, for what it's worth. Also, what exactly happened to Ferdinand's eye? Anyways, fans who throw sh#t at players should get lifetime bans, no need to take your inferiority complex out on less pathetic people
KeepItClean (Barcelona) 2 years ago
City had more possession and 3 times more shots on target.

And you think it should have been 3-0 to united?

Stupid barcelona fans.... Honestly shameful
Entropy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hahahaha. Funny @KeepItClean seeing how YOU are a Barcelona fan according to the brackets beside your handle. Anyway, if you actually watched the FULL match, United's 3rd goal (Ashley Young + RVP off the bar) was onside + Evra was supposed to get a penalty.

And if that Young goal was allowed, at 3-0 I really doubt City would've pushed for equalisers, as after that disallowed goal, they went on to score.

.... Some people
MrFoffof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Obviously statistics tell the whole story of a match though....
Justice was done in the end, wasn't too sure about the pen decision, but the Young goal should have been allowed. And the idiotic fans throwing stuff at Rooney all the way through, and then hitting Rio at the end should be banned for life.
KeepItClean, so I take it you didn't watch the game (hence your embarrassing misreading of my 3-0 comment) and then went to some "Match Center" or other, looked at the stats, remaining clueless as to what happened but thinking "hmm, this is a nice day to go on a message board and flaunt my incompetence. "

Entropy said most of what has to be said. I'll add that the team with more possession actually wins matches LESS than HALF of the time. Barça is an exception for reasons I'm not gonna' go into now - it's actually logical cause when you're trailing, you're more likely to attack and throw punches and when you're leading, you're more likely to sit back and try to catch them on the break.

Shameful Barcelona fans indeed
Yes I agree young's goal should have been allowed, and it's a good win for United, but to say United would have won 3-0 is ridiculous @'Entropy and stupid barcelona fan'

City played strongly, and didn't deserve to lose this game, it just so happens that United were able to seal their victory
I did watch this game live actually lolz
^^ I said "it should have been 3-0" which meant "that result should have existed in this match at some point in history"; everything else you read into that is your problem.

Also, saying Utd deserved a win is not the same as saying City "deserved" defeat. When two teams play a good match it's often a pity when one of them ends up empty-handed. Likewise, there's crap 0-0's where both teams would "deserve" to lose
^ yes that's what you meant, but that's not what you said. What you said is vague and misleading. So it's not really my problem, but you're poor ability to communicate.

And did I say United didn't deserve to win this game?
No, I didn't.
United played well and deserved to win, but City didn't deserve to lose either
Cantonaaaa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
United deserved to win but city didn't deserve to lose. Weird statement I find
Goals win you games lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football