Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Liverpool, Feb 3
Janowsc (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Super performance by the Reds. I've lost all faith in Reina. Great play from Sturridge and what a strike by Gerrard. The frustration never ends, but I like what I see. On we go!
Tarekassem (Barcelona) 1 year ago
AWESOME GOALS!
AlexandreTheGr8 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
How am I supposed to vote for a goal of the week on this one? Might have to make a couple new accounts...
Auron777 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You don't have to.  Ronaldo goal is the best of the week....
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Gerrard with a belter
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Meh, city were extremely lucky. But we love gifting them the draw, like last fixture
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Skrtel- "here tevez, here's a silver platter with the equilizer on it"
Reina- "serge, would you like me to leave the net open for you? "
Fatimarmcf (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Overall, the game was wonderful. Great performance from liverpool, they actually played extraordinary and I actually felt it for them when dzeko got the first goal. Dzeko had a sharp clean finish, so wonderful on his part. The Daniel sturridge was a result of Manchester City's inability to clear the ball properly. However, it was a wonderful strike. The Stevie G goal was wonderful, he's possibly the greatest man who put on a liverpool and england shirt, pure class. Although some of his passes werent productive. Reina made a terrible mistake, Aguero is extremley skilled with the ball, and I have no words for his goal, it was just pure class. Overall it was great match but liverpool were the better side!
Familesso (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Another win we just let slip out of our hands.... I am extremely happy on the way things are goimng though.... YNWA
SirVim (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Why did Reina come out? I don't know if it's because I don't have millions, but it someone paid me millions to play for a team, stupid s**t like this will be enough to get a pay cut. And a heavy one too
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Haha stevie g
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That shot by aguero was amazing
Mik0lai (KS Widzew Lódz) 1 year ago
Wunderbomb by stevie g, but just as amazing was the goal by aguero.
Liverpool will be upset that they had the lead against 2 giant clubs and let them get away
MattJosh (Chelsea) 1 year ago
3 wonderful goals in this game, those strikes from Sturridge and Gerrard were stunning and I'm happy for Sturridge, he was never given a chance in Chelsea even when our 50 million pounds striker was too classy to even give a shiit about his team, they still woulnt play Sturridge and now he's showing his worth at Liverpool. I think this might be his 4th or 5th goal since moving to Anfield and that's impressive. As for Gerard well what can I say, he's still as good as it gets, what a strike
Rubym (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Well said. Hopefully Ba can turn it around for you guys...
Dungimmespam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Tough job.... He got a broken nose.... Will probably play with a mask later. Whoa, we might have a (BA)tman!
KD888 (Liverpool) 1 year ago

Steve gerrard gerrard
He can pass
Forty yards
He's big and he's
Farking hard
Steve gerrard gerrard

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard
He'll pass
The ball 40 yards
He's better
Than Frank Lampard