Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Leeds United, Feb 17
Snitch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Yea leeds was awesome lmfao
OutMod (AC Milan) 1 year ago
DRUNK !
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Accurate voting on how the teams performed.comes to show you how many fans there are. Man city played well but what else do you expect playing against Leeds? If there was a 'sucked big dong' rating Leeds would have got that
I believe footytube is trolling us with the voting, they are not really coming from people on this site but who really cares    
TravisBickle (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I think you do care
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
592 man united fans disliked this
Danny88 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
The Man UTD - leeds rivalry is pretty big too though
Lucio12 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Lmao, who the heck voted, must be United fans wow, or a glitch from the site. Forza City!
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
No united fan in their right mind would pick leeds as awesome
Lucio12 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Fair point
Toronto1 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
You gotta' love watchin aguero.... What a beast
Danny88 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This is the city we all love to watch. Some wonderful goals
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Would you believe that polling on top?! footytube is getting more and more full of sh!T now.

I'm cancelling my PRO+ membership subscription. #kthxbye
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Silva tearing it up
Estudiantes (Manchester United) 1 year ago
As always
Quantum (Barcelona) 1 year ago
What a game.... Beautiful passing football, wonderful skill. This is a pure joy for all football lovers irrespective of clubs and country. I wonder why City falter in PL and champions league this year, they have such quality players !
Cause they were playing against Leeds United, who currently sits in the 12th position, of the Championship division. -_-
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That's the benefit of being out of champions league or europa, you can play your strongest team without worry of fatigue since your next game is 7days away. This week will be/has been difficult for arsenal and chelsea because of europe
Ok means we are winning the league
Manutdonelove (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It means its hard to win games when your running for 3 titles unlike you guys who only have the fa cup to play for. Sucks to be knock out every cup competition huh!
No it means they well struggle to catch you guys for second place. I didn't forget about spurs, they will be top 4 imo, they will also feel the impact of europe but I think their squad is pretty decent.... Just not enough goals in the side
I can't wait to laugh again like last season
Are you expecting to see another two lucky goals in the last two dying injury-time minutes happening again this season? Keep on dreaming boy
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
When the saints ripped apart citys defence that gave me a good laugh
In terms of points, you guys are closer to 6th place than 1st place, how funny is that? Lol
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Solid home Man City win, with Aguero and Tevez showing there striking ability with some good goals but feel bad for the Leeds fans out there. The Aguero penalty was weak
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
First goal remind me of messi-pedro and messi-alves combination in the 2010-2011 season

Kick4Life - changing lives through football