Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Borussia Dortmund, Oct 3
LifeforHeight (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hart is absolutely amazing this game!
Murda1 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
City is not gonna' win anything this season if they keep playing like this! Somehow the players are unmotivated, Joe Hart is the only outstanding city player he made some crucial saves throughout the whole game! Dortmund deserved to win and should have taken their chances.... They were clearly the better team by far I was stunned by their performance because they outplayed city!
Cali86 1 year ago
This was the most infuriating f*****g game I've seen in a long time. The only City player that deserves this outcome is hart.... Damn it I am so mad.... On a more positive note. Dortmund is just a class act. Wow they are incredible. The game should have ended 5-0...
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
(Expectation)    Manchester City 0-4 Dortmund    (Unfortunate Reality)    Joe Hart 1-1 Dortmund    
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Cracking game. Bad luck for us but we will keep this up. I just feel bad for our fans, they, out of all deserved those 3 points the most. But glad to see we evolved from last season.
I'm anxious to see how we do against Real.

Edit: And the "you only sing when you win" chants cracked me up because it's true
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
So how do I vote City rubbish AND lucky?
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Press rubbish first. Then refresh really quickly and press rubbish again. Then press lucky. Hope I helped!
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dortmund played really good today, with this kind of performance I think they could go far.

City need to get 6points from Ajax and hope dortmund and real draw twice for them to have a good chance of qualifying 'cause if Dortmund played this well at Manchester I wonder how good there gonna' do at Home, especially with the crazy atmosphere they have.

City and United both grinding results out with crappy play, Chelsea and Arsenal out of the english ones to be honest look to go furthest in champions league and EPL
Anyu89 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
I love to see all that love for dortmund from fans of different clubs!  Dortmund played amazing today and got robbed at the end!
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Couldn't agree more. I just hope we keep delivering these performances for everyone to enjoy in the next couple of seasons
Donchino (Barcelona) 1 year ago
But C'mon what's with the poor finishing? Unlike Borussia Dortmund.... If they've had their shooting boots on today it should have been 3-4 goals.... I'm sad the game ended in a draw cos BD had so much chances to kill the game off
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 1 year ago
f**k City, I want Dortmund to go through, they are such a badass team and their manager is sick. They got robbed that is for sure, but I feel bad for Joe Hart, the guy is pulling all the strings to keep the scoreline the way it is, City need to step up! Once more WHY THE f**k IS rodwell EVEN IN CITY?
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Rodwell and his sloppy passing caused the team conceded another cheap goal again...
Trueba (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hand ball? What a gift to the citizens
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Coming from a Man UTD fan.... Lol
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Tell me that wasn't a gift, I dare you
Albokk (Juventus) 1 year ago
Dortmund a club with history, amazing fans , good youth academy, with german owner and coach and german players VS city owned by an emirati coached by an italian with barely any english in the squad and of course full of bandwagon plastic "fans"(expect the real ones who always supported the club). As a football fan I support any team that faces and eliminates these sugardaddy clubs
YouLiverfool (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Ya bruv! w**k off you $ity boys!
Nampuuku (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well said *hands down
Footycray (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I still don't see what is wrong with a team that is "owned by an emirati coached by an italian with barely any english in the squad and of course full of bandwagon plastic "fans"" - who said a team is only respectable or good if everyone is "homegrown"? The way I see it, you do whatever you can to get together the best team possible, or you loose. You don't have to buy the best, most expensive, players, you just need to assemble the best team. So whoever created this annoyingly stupid concept that a team needs to have their players, management, coach and even fans, home grown for it to be respected or considered best, a big F*** you to you. I don't like city, but they have put together a vey decent squad, they are the champions of England and are certainly better than your corrupt Juventus.

Now that that is off my chest, I was cheering for Dortmund to win, and that was a poor penalty call. Dortmund was fantastic, I hope they make it through along with Real
Tomikato (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Jesus Christ Footycray big respect for your words
NAOTA (Chelsea) 1 year ago
It's funny to me people use the word "sugar daddy" in a way that's not even right.... So City and I guess I'll add Chelsea have an owner who gives money to the club for sex right? Seeing how that's what Sugar Daddy means.

In the end. I was really rooting for Dortmund because I guess you could say have a soft spot for the whole club, fans, culture behind them. Was really hoping Lewa would score. Good on Reus he looks to be worth every penny that BvB spent on him
@footycray what are babbling about LOL? "who said a team is only respectable or good if everyone is "homegrown" I didn't say that I just pointed out how dortmund is, arsenal in the other hand has a american owner and french coach you don't see me complain about that. WHY? Because arsenal is a great club with history, a club which produces talent (as a football club should do), and they didn't become a BIG club in one day they build up. City in the other a virtually unknown club in europe, one day it gets a rich billionaire who buys all the players they want, a normal football fan doesn't like that. But I guess you are new to the game being american and all, and being a fan of spain, germany, india, brazil in the same time lol
Zezinho 1 year ago
What the f is a club with no history anyway? Man City has plenty of history: it was founded in 1880, and before last year, they last won the premiership 44 years ago. When they did win it, I saw old men cry. Now if that is not a great hi-story, I don't know what is. I don't like all their w****r players but, that is a different reason not to like them. Otherwise, all clubs spend money, so get with the program...
@Albokk, you are so childishlly amusing. I'm not American, just because I live in America, but I am glad you took the time to attempt to study me. I have lived in all those countries so I naturally have an attachment to those countries. Man City has a lot of history, it was founded 29 years before dortmund, in 1880. It may not fancy your likes for history, but that never is the qualifier for a good argument. And as many people said, learn to use words properly; "sugar daddy", "babbling", "normal football fan"
"but I am glad you took the time to attempt to study me" Yeah no problem. 'Man City has a lot of history, it was founded 29 years before dortmund' yeah great history.... Just because a club was founded earlier as the english invented the game means nothing. The point is simple for 44 years the club won nothing and it would not win anything if it wasnt for the sugardaddy. "And as many people said, learn to use words properly" who said that a chelsea fan who is also owned by a sugardaddy LOL, sometimes the same words have a different meaning...
As I said, you are childishly amusing
Pickmynose (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That was never a hand ball! And how come no one mentioned Mario Gotze?
Jaysetsfire69 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
F*CK. Most ridiculous penalty for a non-handball ever. Well, I guess everybody knows who the better team was
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dortmund deserved the win, they were excellent throughout the whole game. The penalty was a s**t call from the ref
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Who are you to complain about the refs? Man utd fan...
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Didn't Chelsea get like five thousand penalties in the first three games in the PL. Chelsea fan...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football