Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Manchester City, Aug 26
Omar (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Unlucky Liverpool. Not sure what Skrtel was thinking on the back pass
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Ok skrtel made a mistake agreed but high tempo match and its not like you get and hour to think, its like fractions of second and you do it, so I won't blame skrtel as much as our luck....

Anyways we still have got to go long way and hopefully will taste top 4 qualification....
Juve170 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Twice we made it our game and then threw it away. The woes of the liverpool fan
Krause2605 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I thought that Liverpool win this match
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Too bad for skrtel, excluding the faux pas he was excellent
RufusBuford (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Skrtel giveth the lead, skrtel taketh away. Such is the skrtel
Fantomas (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Loved how liverpool looked today. Fast on the ball and aggressive to get it. A little bit unlucky, but the game was good overall with quick pace and open football at times. Personally, I think the score reflects the game
Madhavan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Nope it doesn't.... 2-1 would have been a fairer reflection...
Kryptz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Thanks liverpool for making Man City drop 2 points!
Madhavan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
You presume utd gonna' walk away with 3 points at Anfield?
TevzAguroGOOOAL (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Shut the FK up. We not here to listen to you bloody idiot
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Skrtel goes from hero to zero! Tough luck but other than that cracking match. Good tempo through out the game. Only the second match of the season. Hada bad loss last week, good draw today so maybe due an awesome win next week!
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Liverpool are always tough to play at home especially when they play a quality team. I also like young Raheem and I'm glad BR is giving him a chance to shine
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The last three City goals were assists from other teams.... Curious
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Suarez's free kick was top notch
Pkpaulos (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Raheem Sterling is fitting straight into that starting 11. Magical feet for a 17 year old
Qiumi (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Where is the footage?
Dvq1 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
If Liverpool keeps playing like this, they will only improve. What a fluent play. Suarez needs to work on his finishing more. With this, Liverpool with push towards top 4 finish.... For sure. It seems city isn't a team but just a group of players. They played same way most part of last season and almost lost the title
Dvq1 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Of course by finishing I didn't mean the freekick. Overall Suarez had many chances. He is a top talent though. Sterling, such confident play at this age...
Luckyzino1 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
If Liverpool keep playing like this they only can down  With that differences giving free goalzzzz as gift
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Suarez just executed one of the best freekicks! Liverpool's very dangerous when they play against the top teams. They played too highline and Skyrtel was forced to pass back to gk but the gap was too far so Tevez easily easily intercepted!
DchaodaT (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Best football fan ever! Dvq1

Kick4Life - changing lives through football