Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fulham V Manchester City, Sep 29
Foballa (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Havin mancinis experience means the team can retain the title, they have that stable consistency of championship, handling team according to how they come
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Dzeko! He's in top form
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 1 year ago
I must say City are consistent this year. Win or lose they always turn in a solid performance. Wins aren't as convincing as they should be, but their losses seem to be just mistakes that are capitalized on.

Fulham haven't loss a step with the departure of Dempsey
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
No but they did with Dembele
SDCottager13 (Fulham) 1 year ago
Agreed, Real
Bwildog9 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Fulham were solid.... Very good performance by them I believe, rodallega (sorry for spelling its bound to be wrong) looks dangerous he and berba will be great pairing or if they go with the three, ruiz berba and roda would great.

As for city, they seem to be building, solid possession, spark looked to be coming back with silva and players seem to be building, promising, but it needs to continue
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Seems like refs are doing everything against City. We're not playing that well, but 3 points are 3 points
Itaintrite (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Why oh why are BOTH Tevez and Aguero on the field? A dynamic duo of Dzeko + either one would be a much more dangerous offense
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
City needs to step up their game, Kompany's not looking supersolid lately, Vertonghen on the other hand
Darkplanner (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Our lineup is our issue. Dzeko needs to star:

I would go for something like:

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Tevez (CAM), Aguero, Dzeko

I think that will give us a lot of power. Nasri could be substituted for Garcia and Tevez could be taken off for someone like Milner.... Etc
MCFTW (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Riise's dive is just about one of the most shameful things i've ever witnessed in all my years watching the Premier League.... Just absolutely shameful and classless. Saddening to see...
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I feel you mate! The inconsistency in the calls is just baffling! Zabaleta barely touches Riinse and he goes down and gets a call!

Riinse grabs Tevez and not a single call! I don't get it!
Ikrau (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Look at Valencia's vs. Liverpool...
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
It is not about only dive, what more annoying is though it is dive and from out side box, still our mark didn't see that.... I don't think it is a human error.... A pure biased descision...
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
City just never say die. Real Champions attitude
Ikrau (Liverpool) 1 year ago
MARK HALSEY PULLING FOR THE MANCHESTER UNITED WIN YET AGAIN!
SDCottager13 (Fulham) 1 year ago
It was a flat out dive, I don't play the games.... I just support the club. That being said, Riise didn't commit murder, steal, or rape.... He just took a dive. I still respect him as man and I'm sure he isn't proud of what he did.

Not happy we leaked the late goal, we didn't deserve the points (with something like 30/70 possesion.) I still feel like we have a lot to give this season
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 1 year ago
Super SUB dzeko! Jaja jk jk jk very good player indeed
WetporridgeCITY (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Despite being screwed by the referee, we still won.... Now that's champion
Bomber123 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Absolutely true, every year utd win atleast 5 matches through refs  
Suarez7LFC (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Liverpool got many clear cut chances of penalty last week but he gave that one to Fulham? What the f**k?

Mark Halsey is clearly doing United a favour

Kick4Life - changing lives through football