Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Manchester City, Nov 25
Jamesutd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The champions of europe and the champions of england verse each other in one epic snooze fest
MattJosh (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Can't say you're wrong. Benitez better pay off because I think firing Di Matteo was a mistake
Hasimir (FC Basel) 1 year ago
It was such a boring Game...
MadGnu2 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Lol chelsea fans are s**t
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Please explain why? Because we now have a manager who insulted our club, our players and our fans? We may not be the loudest fans but why would that make us passionless?

Timai2 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Don't pay them any mind. Who gives a s**t what they have to say?
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Rafael  You  Be  Benitez  I  S  H    I remember Torres said this manager trained the team without a ball?
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
He used a brick instead to toughen the players
FifaXX (Napoli) 1 year ago
If you can kick a brick, you can kick a ball!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Atleast we played better
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
I only sorta half-watched this, but what I did see was painful.

.... Because despite being sloppy it was the kind of football that us United fans can only dream of seeing our team play

Silva, Hazard, Mata and Oscar are wizards. I pray that Kagawa can scale similar heights.

Yaya and Kompany are just beasts, it's no wonder they're still unbeaten in the league
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Just be happy about the result. A 0-0 draw? You guys must have been laughing after this match
Come510 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol of cos @Guidas.... We're top again. And Hart is a very good keeper too
Nampuuku (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Benitez is a terrible manager. He's just had the luck and opportunity to manage wealthy teams. He completely ruined Inter Milan after Mourinho left a Champions League winning squad, and even brought Liverpool into a financial crisis. Chelsea fans have the right to protest against this, but the main criminal is Abramovich. That filthy rich Russian has no idea what football is like, and just sacks everyone out of the way. Roberto Di Matteo was a fantastic manager, massive respect to him
I like Di Matteo, he brought a team that was in disarray together and won the champions League and that crazy Russian still fired him. Every club goes through a slump but you gotta' believe that the man you put in charge can get them out of it. I have lost track of how many managers have managed Chelsea in the last 5 years, most of them fired prematurely
10turan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
@Nampuuku, never seen so much bullshit in one comment
LFCgreat (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Liverpool a wealthy team? Rafa brought Liverpool into financial crisis? Man utd fan never cease to amaze you
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Benitez is just a stop cap measure for the Chelsea crisis, he won't be around for long. It puzzle me why Benitez took this job Roman is only using Benitez then treat him like he did Di Matteo and all the other managers...
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
'cause the man's jobless and nobody wants him until out of sudden big club like chelsea calls him up...
The1boss (Chelsea) 1 year ago
These fans that boed benitez need to show chelsea football club some respect and if they want it to be runned they way they want it they should come up with the billions roman has invested if not shut it and show some damn respect!
Etowadi (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lmao Torres will be back.... RDM should have stayed and instead sack torres but they sack rdm. Torres is just useless player.... Abramovic will be the next coach
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Instead of rafa, why didn't chelsea fans boo abramovich?
We may all hate the decision to sack Di Matteo and bring in Benitez but if it wasnt for Abramovich, Chelsea would not be the club they are today and we all know that
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Why doesn't Abramovich just manage the team himself? Clearly nobody else satisfies him
Xxxx (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm happy after Roberto Di Matteo got sacked by Roman Abramovich. Hope Benitez get sacked soon too. The Reason: I hate Chelsea the most and I hope Chelsea can't play UEFA Champions/Europa League because of the financial Fair Play due to compensation paid to the sacked managers
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Why boo Rafa? How is it his fault that chelsea's owner knows s**t about football? Just sits on his arse and throws money around! Knows nothing about stability and thinks money can buy instant success
Ibrahimazhar (Swansea City) 1 year ago
Rafa is a twat and he talked s**t about Chelsea and its supporters in the past
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What had RDM done wrong actually? He guided a misguided lost chelsea side to double trophies last season and now he got sacked just because few games of underperformance? Roman must be too obsessed with what guardiola did with barca. And as long as benitez can't get torres to start scoring, he will be sacked soon as well. You don't mess with roman's "millionssss dollar baby"

Kick4Life - changing lives through football