Forums / Manchester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Manchester City, Aug 12
Decud (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Mikel just sucks
Why are they playing Essien behind this guy?
His main job as a holding mid fielder is to make a simple pass.... Loses it all the time!
Chelsea doesn't owe him anything for being the only fit guy in the middle for the champions league run, he's not good enough.
Play Essien
DONK2DONK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The highlights here are getting s**t. It was on uk tv and you can't even get english commentary
Classius (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Why don't you upload your own highlights? You ungrateful fool...
Samrsenior (PSG) 2 years ago
He is not foolish. He has an opinion about this video, which is the whole point about having a comment page
DANAFC (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I mean come on, english highlights for an english game it isn't that hard...
Classius (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Yaya just has a bazooka for a leg...
Joshd24 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great contest ruined by abysmal refereeing in this game. The red was harsh, but to give it to Ivanovic like that right after Savic was wrongfully kept on the field for that foul on Torres? Beyond me.... Aguero was not even carded for a number of fouls, including an off the ball swipe at Mata.

The card definitely changed the game, but it isn't hard to see City are still the best team in the Prem at the moment. Look weeks ahead of us in pre season.

Mikel needs to be benched for Essien and Romeu, he's been terrible all through the US and today. An excellent DM is the catalyst to get Mata, Hazard, Marin and Oscar going.... Someone like Toure or the old Bison
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I totally agree with you with Mikel, way too many mistakes on the field
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Red card was harsh? Two footed challenge your feet are not on the ground ITS A RED CARD! Written with BOLD letters in the FIFA book!
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I wouldn't say the red card were harsh, more like Ivanovic is stupid for giving the two foot challenge
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
An objective Man UTD fan.... Had no idea they existed
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol only objective if they're views coincide with yours right?
Esso02 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Manchester City is the team to beat in England this season. Let the games begin!
Rajmahal 2 years ago
City is scary. I can't see them losing much this season...
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol well if they play the entire season against 10 men they'll be unstoppable! Lol calm down they didn't score until we went down a man
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well I hope this game is a sign that there will be goals galore this year!
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You should change the name then
GoldandSilva (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Anybody else think tevez should have earned a penalty when luiz basically bulldozed him over in the box? My brother who is very biased against city even said it was a penalty. Anyway my point is yes chelsea had some harsh calls go against them, but I think they got away with a pk also. All in all the game was exciting and the players all played hard, so you can't ask for more from them. Poor officiating is unfortunately part of the game, and we all gotta' do our best to look past it
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh man if your brother said its a PK maybe we should consider it! (farts)
CheMaradona 2 years ago
^dick of the week?
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Anybody else think savic should of received a second yellow for the elbow take down on torres which would of completely changed the game?

Seewhatijustdidthere?
Arsenalisbest (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Tevez's goal was identical to the one he scored vs mexico in south africa
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Enjoyed the match, was pretty exciting. I am excited for Torres this season I really feel he is going to score a ton this year, he is back playing decent and we got some good players for him, he still needs the ball more. But when he got that goal I was so happy and excited, it gives him some nice confidence and like it. But Ivanovic red card sucked and was bit harsh call but sucked and took Chelsea out of game 2nd half as Manchester City scored the 3 brilliant goals. They were nice goals, especially Tevez's. Then Bertrand got one back and was good, but he didn't need to push the goalie for the ball, that was a shame. Sucks Chelsea didn't get the Shield but I'm excited for the season!
DonCarloDrogba (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I have to admit, we were just simply outclassed today. Di Matteo has a lot of work to do before the season starts
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol so like a couple of days? Chelsea played well, red card changed everything. Defence is still shaky but offense looks solid, don't look like we'll be parking the bus this year
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Always nice to see El Nino score and Tevez always seems to score some great goals, good for him Congrats to City on their first Community Shield since 1972 I believe. Chelsea looks promising I can't wait to see what Oscar can do when he joins the squad he's young but can still make a difference. And City is gonna' be great like they were last season I believe they are still going to win the league but anything can happen in Football
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
Man city goal keeper needs a few lessons from Hope Solo I see
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Congratz city, we shall meet again with 11 men each
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
TEVEZZZZZZZZZZ! WOOOOO! A FREAKING ROCKET! SOS UN FENOMENO CARLITOS! TE BANCO HASTA LA MUERTE!
CheMaradona 2 years ago
Sin ninguna duda flaco
ManOfSteel1999 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
?   Sha be boo la la aui?  Is what I said a language cause I heard my friend say it to my other friend?  
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Is "che boludo" lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football