Forums / Mallorca
Order: Newest / Oldest
Mallorca V Barcelona, Mar 24
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi Messi messi!

This guy is the god of football!
Messi is on a phenomenal form!

Awesome played by Barca!
Winning the match with ten player on the pitch, we call it Masterclass!

Visca Barca
TheMysterious1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'd love to hear conspiracy theories of some ignorant Real Madrid supporters now.
Sending Thiago off for a non existent handball and booking Puyol for one in which his arms were at his side and he couldn't do anything to move out of the way
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow! This is really bizarre. What I see right now is (bad) Barce fans try to provoke Real Madrid fans to talk trash about Spanish referee. I'm confused! Is that Barce's conspiracy theories or Madrid's conspiracy theories?
Danman (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He's responding more than provoking. Whenever mistakes are made against Madrid, some Madrid fans like to claim conspiracy theories (just like some Barcelona fans used to claim conspiracies when Madrid were winning the majority of the titles)
KayceeKaycee (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Sometimes these back and forth rift btw barca and madrid fans becomes boring. We all claim to love the beautiful game. Why the trash talking? Lets just support our respective clubs
Barcaqui (Barcelona) 2 years ago
^^^agreed with kayceekaycee this whole arguing back and forth is getting lame and boring leave the talking to the actual football played ont he field
TheMysterious1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The key word above was "some".

I agree that we should respect our own clubs but whenever I go to see the Madrid highlights, there are some who always hate on Barcelona saying they dive, cheat, helped by unicef and UEFA etc.
This always gets up my nerves
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I can't help discussing ref calls either, but I agree the conspiracy crap is annoying, stupid and childish as hell. The Spanish media have a way of adding fuel to the fire though. Sid Lowe wrote a good article published in the Guardian lately. It's "oh, Barça/Real never lost/lost one too many with that ref" before the game, and after the game it's "oh, this is the second time in a row that ref booked a Barça/Real player for this and that/failed to book a player/f#cking sneezed on the pitch" and then it's the same thing all over. I read the Spanish media from time to time, and there's ridiculous stuff going on in both camps, from Mundo Deportivo to Marca. Nobody cares if the ref had his reasons when they have nice phony statistics to churn out
2 years ago
Barca (=Uefalona) paid the ref to send Thiago off for an unintentional handball just like Alves against Granada and they also paid the Spanish FA to cancel Sergio Ramos's red card. Right, madridistas?
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Dude, I love your profile pic. It makes mine laugh even more.
Alubaidi9010 2 years ago
Lol are you suggesting madrid cheated to get ramos yellow card overturned? Are you stupid?

Funny how barca babies start crying when one of their players get a red card.... Get used to it
Krazykrunchy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Alubaidi9010, he is not saying Madrid cheated. He is simply ridiculing people (Madridistas) who whine when Barca gets a call that goes their way and claim they have bought the ref. Please read his comment again.
Wait a sec, what did I miss? Ramos' red was overturned? The one against Villareal? If so wtf, it was a regular second yellow for a stupid foul
2 years ago
@Ilikeairports, yeah but then the Spanish FA realized that Pepe was suspended and Carvalho injured, so that Madrid would have run out of center backs and would have had to use Albiol(!). If Kaka had been unable to play they would have probably overturned Özil's suspension
@Mattti.... But quite apart from any speculation about anyone's motives, there must have been an official reason?
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Loving the grit of Sanchez and Mascherano. Quality hard-nosed players
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Mascherano has barely laid a foot wrong since coming to Barcelona
KayceeKaycee (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Who was the first goal credited to?  Messi or alexis?
CheMaradona 2 years ago
Messi
2 years ago
Messi has become quite a good free kick taker. Earlier haters said he can't score them
Petrostar (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I don't think Sanchez played that well...
This game not so much. He's been brilliant overall this season though I would say. Scored some crucial goals, including the opener against Madrid
Halamadrid7 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Apparently barca fans have come out of hibernation
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Average game, Messi does it again!
Yes you are right, an average game. But even from this game chel$ki could learn something. How to pass, to create chances, teamplay, to run and how to score.... Hahaha
2 years ago
Messi is becoming an awesome freekick taker. Although that probably wasn't exactly intended to go in with his brilliance he placed it in a situation that if its touched it will go in and if its not touch there is still a huge possiblity of going in. Pure genius
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"huge possibility" becomes "tiny possibility" with any real goalkeeper, who goes for the ball and not the attacker
Manita (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well, this is how you play with a man down.... 64% possession still.... That red card? Thiago didn't even commit a foul and neither did Puyol but both got a yellow for nothing.... Spanish referees smh
Ronaldo723 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Wow barca could get a red card I did not know that  !
Manita (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Oh Shut up!
Now if one team gets a penalty against Real Madrid, the season is complete. Troll
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Lool ronaldo723, your a dumbass.... I'm sure barcelona have not had any red cards this season
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Don't know why Dani Alves didn't play this game? Because he got a red card on the previous game, fool~!
Ronaldo723 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
A
2 years ago
What are you Ronaldo723 whining about? And what is it with madridistas saying that Barca always gent opponents sent off?

This season Barca's opponents have been given 7 red cards
- with 5 of them coming in the injury time when some players become frustrated and try to chop our players' legs off.
-zero reds given in the first half
-So that makes only TWO sending offs that had any impact.
-the time of every sending off: 54' 71' 90' 91' 92' 94' 98'

Madrid's opponents have been given 9 red cards this season
-all of them before injury time
-three reds in the first half
-the time of every sending off: 21' 39' 43' 54' 66' 74' 80' 82' 85'

So I'm pretty sure that Real has had much more advantage from opponen't been sent off
Love me some facts
RVP last year? I'm still wondering how much money the ref got after that match
- I gave Mallorca a Great vote and Barça and Awesome vote. This was a better match by Barcelona than highlights would suggest cause it was about exactly the things we lacked when we let Madrid take off and escape this winter: Solid defending, tenacity, hard work, taking our chances when we don't have one every two minutes.

- Even the Madrid media said Thiago's sending off was unfair. And what happened? Pep talked to Tito about how to resolve the situation, the team pulled together and did their best to stay on top, eventually getting the second goal. Nobody went nuts. Nobody harangued the fourth official. No "solo robar" and no "hijo de puta". This is why, with all the great football I acknowledge both teams play, and in spite of the occasional stupid action by a Barça player, I think there is a difference in attitude about which I'm happy it's this way round.

- Credit to Mallorca. If they had met the Espanyol or Villareal version of us, they would have certainly drawed, if they had met the Osasuna version they'd have won. They closed down pretty well in defence, used their own right wingers productively, had a good physical presence and were highly concentrated. Barça got less posession and fewer opportunities than usual yesterday and it's merely bad luck from Mallorca's perspective that there was no wastefulness and no slipping up this time
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Totally agree if Thiago Red happened to a Madrid Player. The whole team and Crew will whine as if they were shot in their asses
We've turned Islander reds to Islander Blues  
Shipper (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Are you barca fans claiming now that you didn't ever bribe the ref.
Because you got a red card in a game that was already won and not near importance?

Is this some kind of a joke?
2 years ago
Because being 10 men down with a half left to play at an away game on an absolute s**t field (that wasn't taken care of purposely so that we can't keep the ball on the ground) while being 1 goal up is a won game -___-

In the words of the great Ray Hudson you need to roll one up and smoke it.... Or maybe you already have
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Already won game? LOL. Height of ignorance
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I lover arsenal, but you're a complete idiot shipper. Consider killing yourself
Or don't. Because if you do kill yourself, Futboller92 here will go to jail

Kick4Life - changing lives through football