Forums / Malaysia
Order: Newest / Oldest
Malaysia V Indonesia, Dec 26
Azhard (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
This stadium was like a stupid battle field....
So many boom and laser pointer,
Some supporter use their coward ways to support their team.
RajaSuper (PSV) 3 years ago
Gaya indonesia! They better stick to badminton . Nice win there for Malaysia.... Terbaik!
Midssi10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
This is the year for Malaysia!
Sargentoblanco (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
You know the football season is in winter break when this is on the most exciting list lol
BIJACK (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I have seen many great comebacks.... I hope malaysia will be beaten hard in the 2nd leg. Garuda didadaku!
Gunnermalaysia (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wow! The market for lasers has risen to 5000% in Indonesia! Lol!
Gunnermalaysia (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Oh Btw, tell your friend Nippro that even 5 years old kid can tell which fans are the ones that pointed on a laser to the team that was down on a goal.

Look on 1:30. Haha indonesian with no ethics and brain
Edawn (Bayer Leverkusen) 3 years ago
Malaysia's No. 9 seems like a really good player! Maybe someone should keep an eye out for him
Nipaspy (Kelantan) 3 years ago
Nor Shahrul Idlan Talaha, one of Malaysia best striker. He play for Kelantan in MSL
Fyooze (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I agree.... He is one of the best that m'sia have nowadays besides safee
Kycer007 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Wow, I'm loving how much SE Asia is progressing in Futbol! I bet this Malaysia team would easily destroy China, never mind a garbage team like India hahahahhh
Kycer007 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Come on Asia!
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
I swear that felt like playing a retro football game, with all the fireworks and the cheesy music at the background, except for the long ball I'd pretty much score all my goals like they did in this game, while playing in Fifa or Pro, down to the side and a low cross and hope for one of my players to tap it in
HaRT3r (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Malaysia Boleh!
Zaephaer (Leeds United) 3 years ago
A brilliant display by Malaysian Tiger team, hope they maintain their approach and confidence in the second final.... Whoever watch the match, notice that all the referee decision favor to Indonesia in the last 15 minutes.... 2 freekick just outside penalty box and a penalty to Malaysia.... Not given!.... Even a minimal foul to Indonesia gift them free kick (about 4 of them)...
Sapue (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I'm Indonesian and I admit that we play badly in this match. I don't blame those Master-Yoda-style-laser action as the reason of bad performance. Before this match, Indonesia was the favorite to win this cup. But, because of that, media in Indonesia overexposed the team (they even inside the flight to Malaysia). Moreover, our national team was subject to several political sides in Indonesia, so they must attend some unnecessary events sponsored by those politician. The result = exhausted and lack of concentration. For myself, I was wanted Indonesia lose yesterday (but not lose in shameful 3-0) to make them realized that they have exploited our national team too much.

Anyway, Malaysia was played a good football. Their strikers, esp Safee and no. 9 play great. They can easily ruin Indonesian bad defence
Nippro (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago

Look at 1.30 and you'll see lasers shone at our keeper
It was kind of stupid for malaysian fans to act like that I admit but after the game was called off for 6 minutes, I saw no laser incidents. I just hope that you guys won't bring spotlights for the finals lol
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Can't agree more! They were unbeaten for 5 games and everyone was treating them like a champion. Too many tv interviews, so many media exposure, people are starting to believe that they can beat malaysia easily as they beat malaysia 5-1 before. They have to realise that arrogance could kill. I don't like the laser incident, but that;s not the reason we lost. Malaysia played superior, calm and effective. We wasted possesion and made too many mistakes. Fair play malaysia! Kudos and congratulations
Fyooze (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Way to go Tigers.... One more step!
Nippro (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Well done by malaysian coach for ditching sabre mat abu and playing mahali. Brilliant job by the 'malaysian kaboul' lol

Gotta' say shahrul idlan played awesome

Hope this positive performance continues in the 2nd leg
Fakhrulfbi (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Malaysiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Boleh...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football