Forums / Malaysia
Order: Newest / Oldest
Australia V Malaysia, Oct 7
Tyrrellk21 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Fine display of football from the socceroos!
Oohtobeagooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man this sucks, they were literally toying with us. Damn.  Great team work from the Aussie though
CachaVacha (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Great stuff lads! Hope we can maintain that level of play with the stronger sides.  
Wemissyouhenry (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great attacking football! That is what I like to see!
Crayon (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Passing sana passing sini LOL
Manita (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This is what happens when you mix race and football together. Malaysian Local league does not allow foreigners to play there.... It's only for Malaysians.... HOW on earth are you gonna' make your national team competitive if they don't play with other pros from all over the world? And 80% of players must be Malays and Muslim.... They were lucky to escape with only 5 goals
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 2 years ago
"80% of players must be Malays and Muslim.... " where on earth did you get that rule?
Manita (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm talking from Experience.... Check their national team and see.... How many Chinese and Indians? The only surprise is that their National team coach is Indian and it's just a matter of time b4 he's removed
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Such a stupid comments, you clearly doesn't know about our football, how many chinese in singapore team?
Chrisjuw (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ditewaskan LOL
Feanor (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Wow, haven't seen them pass like this for a while, if ever. Fantastic finishes for the goals. Would have liked to watch the whole thing, damn. Pity about the all Malaysian league as mentioned below...
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Unfair! Find someone on your own level, instead of playing against some juniors
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
(I'm a rival of Malaysia but it is not an offensive comment!)
Dude, its fair!I mean like you guys kept playing 'gainst Asean teams and kept winning 1-0? 2-1? 2-0? (Obviously can't win Singapore as we are strongest of Asean!)NO use!Weak teams like Malaysia can never improve when you face Asean nations.... All Asean football national teams are like ranked 100+in the world!(Maybe Singapore can be top 32th one day!) So you guys face weak teams and win will be no use.... Then when you face teams like Spain, you guys will lose 0-9.... But if you face stronger teams in a friendly and had some practice, then when you guys face teams like Spain can like still lose but improve the score to 1-5.... So Aussie is only giving you a practice.... Even Singapore also needs practice and we did, We faced Brazil in 2008...
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Happy to see Australia win against my rival...
RhOmEL (Everton) 2 years ago
Good to see the ball on the ground for most of those goals! This is how we should of played against Indonesia.

Hopefully this carry's through to the Oman game on Tuesday.

Go Socceroos!
AlvinSiiHeeYong (Barcelona) 2 years ago
They should improve their quality not boasting how they improved...
RhOmEL (Everton) 2 years ago
Say what?
Villapro99 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Malaysia coach must give chance for the experienced player to play

Kick4Life - changing lives through football