Forums / Málaga
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Málaga, Mar 18
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Unlucky not to have scored more goals but malaga played very well.... Awesome goal from cazorla!
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Malaga didn't deserve s**t forget about 1 point...
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@RM4TheWin  Are you kidding me? This game couldn't have been more fair if you added three more referees
Lol two clear penalties not given to madrid, loads of calls given to malaga, about 3 to 4 yellow cards were not rightfully shown to malaga and somehow this game was fair
Corvettee (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol penalty? Are you kidding? Dude
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yes penalty, we should have had two clear penalties
2 years ago
Clear penalties? Ronaldo and Marcelo must have something wrong with their eyesight because always when in penalty box they try to run towards the opponent player, not the ball. Interesting, huh?
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Mattti I doubt you even watched the match
Great assist form ronaldo
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Malaga deserve to level up in the first half, but not in the second half
I was so excited to watch this game today because something inside to me that today was the day madrid would drop points. The funny thing about this match is that it resembled how the results in the standings could have been had all teh referees been neutral in madrid's games. Ronaldo and Marcelo took a couple little girl dives in the penalty box hoping to pull something out of it but the referee courageously brushed them away leaving ronaldo in total shock of how the ref didn't buy into it. I give huge props to malaga and demichellis who worked very hard to put pressure on the madrid midfield and disorganize their flow. And who could forget cazorla, the inch perfect freekick was the cherry on top of the cake after all their hard work throughout the whole game. Funny thing is that Ronaldo got 3 freekicks in that game, all of which were off target but Cazorla stepped up in the last minute of extra time and seemed to say : "This is how you take em Ronaldo".

And I also want to send out my admiration for pellegrini, he knew exactly where Real Madrid's weak points were and exploited them to their fullest leaving a panicking mourinho on the other side
You have some good points there. But if you knew anything about football you would know that the referee was just incompetent. He missed so many calls. Admittedly, Ramos should have gotten a yellow card but the referee missed that out as well. At least 2 penalties should have been awarded
[account-removed] 2 years ago
What a sore loser ; that is why you deserve to be still 8points behind, even commentator were saying Marcelo was fouled in pen box, malaga played well but they got lucky when Ronaldo and benzema couldn't finish, 1 goal lead is always risky, may be soft call for free kick but it was well taken but you are total douce who cannot observe a game properly or but wait you are barca fan expect nothingless from idiots
"he knew exactly where Real Madrid's weak points were and exploited them to their fullest leaving a panicking mourinho on the other side. "

Lol yes that explains how they only had one strike in the entire half and how they would have been down by 4 goals had madrid taken their chances.... Also explains the two penalties on madrid not given.... It was all part of pallegrini's plans right? .... Very smart analysis
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Cazorla had 4 free-kicks smartass
When madrid wins, the referee is bad, when madrid don't, the ref is good. Last game you said that madrid bribes referees so why didn't they in this game, ChaosStriker you seriously need a therapist
When has Madird NOT won again? I need a therapist for what? Stating the painfully obvious that Madrid has been mostly favored this year?
Ladino (Juventus) 2 years ago
Football is a physical sport, and when there is clash of bodies, especially when both players go for a 50-50 ball, it is not an automatic penalty. The referee must see intent on the part of the defender to foul, and the attacking player must lose an advantage he previously had. If an attacking player is tackled and both he and the defender fall and there are two other defenders nearby to recover the ball, no advantage is lost because he would have still have had to beat the other two defenders. Also, if two players go for a 50-50 ball and their feet clash and both fall, there is no foul beccause every player has a right to challenge for the ball. The exception to this is when the attacking player reaches the ball first and gains the advantage, if the defender arrives late and trips the attacking player in the box, it's a penalty, but no card because it was not intentional. However, if the referee is of the opinion that the attacking player had pushed the ball too far ahead and it would have gone for a goal kick or been picked up by the goalkeeper, it is not a foul, because no advantage was lost. Of course, all of this becomes irrelevant if the defender attacks the player and not the ball. The deliberate infraction against the player makes the advantage argument irrelevant. Many English referees make the mistake of giving penalties to the big teams in England because of the shout from the crowd, and many Man UTD players are experts at diving
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
How is this spastic not banned yet LMAO
^^^^^^Thank you thank you thank you
Many of these Real Madrid fans have been so accustomed to the light penalties that referees have been giving out when Ronaldo dives that they have become outraged when a penalty is not given, just because two players fall in the penalty box doesn't mean it's definitely a foul. The ref must also judge the significance of the situation, would he have been in a good situation to score or not? Did he go down too lightly?

So stop screaming penalty every time ronaldo trips on a piece of grass
Omarinho10 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Chaos you a boss, you just made 5 angry madrid fans rage quit footytube
Oh and to anyone disagreeing with me, look at how many people agree with my post
Nothing but provocation. The best provocation for all Barca fans: Madrid is still 8 points in front of you in the table
ChaosStriker: Because the number of likes you get validates your comments, and your provocation dissolves the 8 point lead that Madrid has over Barcelona?
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I smell Qatar's oil
Pigeonsoap (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yeah because spending 1 billion in the last 10 years on Galacticos is meagre compared to the 60m Malaga has spent right
Trolled
Real Madrid: 13 shots 7 on target
Malaga: 4 shots 2 on target

Real Madrid: benzema scored a goal and missed 3 clear chances, ronaldo missed 2, callejon missed 2
Malaga: Cazorla had a free-kick and scored it

Now who says that malaga deserves the draw should just f**k himself and shut the f**k up
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yep, as a Barca fan, I know your pain. Happens to us all the time. For you, however, on the flipside, you are 8 pts above
There's no problem with us drawing, I'm actually happy for malaga and cazorla, but I'm just angry about those barca fans who keep telling that malaga deserved the draw
Isenblud (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That's the thing about blogs dude some trols will be there to piss you off. RM deserved a win in this game
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It's cute how when Real underperform once you see their "fans" creeped out and starts swearing.... Etc
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You're getting too emotional on these posts  
Are you saying you were happy with their performance today? Come to barca with that same performance and trust me it's gonna' be another 5-0, Real plays way better than that, especially at home. And Malaga had put a good fight.... That's why we are saying it's a deserved draw, don't get all sensitive
Sysfail (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It's called football dude, you have to score      PS: shooting from my home helps to have good stats and bad results
It happens at least we didn't lose. Even when Barca loses they are all over the opposition but sometimes they lose, it's football the best team doesn't win all the time, and I give props to Malaga for not giving up so easily and fighting till the end. It was a great freekick by Cazorla
Its simple.... When you have chances and you don't take them.... Then its too bad for you.... Therefore you deserve the draw
By the way barcas only loss this season was against getafe.... Don't say barca is all over the opposition when they lose if that simply almost never happens.... Thank you
Osasuna?
Thank you^ he must have forgotten
Oussa45 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That was a good game and a fair result. Ozil, [C.] Ronaldo and Benzema are a deadly trio, they were unlucky in couple occasions    
Stretch54 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Real Madrid is great team no doubt but they should not speak of Barcelona as a diving team no longer, diarra was just added to the list of divers in real Madrid
Ronaldo723 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You mean HollyWood by saying barcelona
Diarra didn't dive, he just lost his balance, plus that wasn't even near to malaga's penalty area, why would he dive?
Like drogba did against Napoli, drogba wasn't near the penalty why would he, lemme guess to time waste genius
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Nah man he saw that he was going to lose the ball so he goes down to keep possession. He was running straight, why would he lose his balance...
Isenblud (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yeh he would dive if it was the penalty area right. Good teachings hehe. When you can't beat a team you will always find an excuse, grow up and appreciate what you are watching. Someday RM will take over Barcelona's reign. When that happens I am not going to cry accept that they are a better team. RM defenders play with Barca with the intension to fowl and it is because they cannot defend properly against Barca. I understand that you feel bad over the fact that you havent won a single of the last 13 clasicos. Remember Barca were the TOP for the last 5 years because THEY were better !
You should hear what mourinho had to say after the game, He is a great coach no doubt but a hypocrite at the same time, when refs help real madrid win everything is unintentional like wtf seriously
He lost his balance you guys stop being so biased god dammit ! He actually had very good game, I hope he doesn't commit sum stupid fouls otherwise his work ethics and quality are praiseworthy, thts why he's still in the team
2 years ago
@Shazli95: Why wouldn't he dive outside the penalty area? Real Madrid have already got one penalty for a foul(dive?) outside penalty area this season so why wouldn't they try again?
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 2 years ago
So realistic is Real now only 5 points in the lead (Barca probably wins home against Real). This could go to the wire!
Actually it's 8 points not 5
Read the comment again
^u should read it again because its gonna' be 11 not 5
11, 14, 20 that's not the point smartass, I'm asking him to read it again because he missed the point.... One time your team underperform in a long time and you guys get shaky! Take a chill pill man.... LoL
Oh one more thing, your comment does not make sense what so ever
He means 5 if we lose to Barca at home, but after that there will only be 4 games left and we need to lose two of those to lose the league and Barca need to win all 4, I doubt that will happen
Nah, he means 11 because Madrid is going to win and take the 3 points. 8 + 3 = 11. I believe we stand a hell of a chance
WTF with barcelona's fans I have read all the barcelona's fans comments and they were s**t
ChaosStriker barca fan) what do you mean about Cristiano's free kick everybody will miss even messi he always miss I mean wtf....
You were telling the whole match highlights and they were like s**t
Malaga did not deserve the win
What do you mean about 3 referees I mean are you kidding me! Just go and watch your team barcelona I mean the team HollyWood for the past 5 years and then come and say a damn thing!

You need help
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Hollywood? This is sure in Madrid  You have the best actors in spain  Di Maria, Cristiano, Marceloa and pepe
Hypocrisy at its best
When you win 3 straight ligas, 2 champions in 3 years, and you have messi if your team, of course you are hollywood superstar stuff
Calm down dude, some Madrid fans probably say Barca are s**t whenever they tie so I'm not surprised we would get the same treatment at least there are some Barca fans that say Madrid deserved to win this game just like I say whenever Barca are dominating and don't manage to get all 3 points
So ok messi is good but he did not win 3 straight ligas, 2 champions in 3 years. Barcelona won it
I got to say he is lucky and without xavi or inesta
He would do nothing
A
Momez86 (Santa Fe Bogota) 2 years ago
Very nice to see Real wear a message for Abidal. That's true sportsmanship! Humanity before rivalry.  
That's the second time btw, they did it last season vs levante too
Ladino (Juventus) 2 years ago
Good game Málaga, I hop RM draws the rest of their matches this season and Barca contiinues to win
Lol
Hhhhhhhhhhh you wish
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Haha keep hoping...
Is this girl nuts?
Have not heard a joke like that in a while
Sorry Real Madrid isn't Juventus
ChechenWolf (Schalke 04) 2 years ago
This was a very good game, I am not a Madrid fan but I will be first to admit they deserved to win this game. They played very solid in the back and controlled the ball very well. Missed chances came back to haunt them by a very well taken free kick.

I honestly believe that Madrid is the most consistent club in Europe right now. They already won the league, its just a matter of by how many points. I believe they will win it by 5.

However the clash of Bayern and Madrid could be a mega war because as much as I hate to admit it Bayern "when in top form" is a super strong side.

Good luck to all
Respect
Thanks bro I agree over what you said, we got hold it together since its about time now
I thank so too, I doubt we will beat Barca at their home although a tie isn't impossible. Bayern and Madrid have to get through Marseille and Apoel first, never under estimate an opponent especially in the Champions
Don't lose hope KidRobe
I never will! I really hope we can beat them!
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'd 8 to point out we still in for the title!
Shockwave (Manchester United) 2 years ago
RM will drop more points
SRACon17 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Man utd too
Shockwave you will lose title
Yes we will drop more points probably but I doubt we will drop more then 8, United on the other hand are only 1 point above City if they beat Chelsea...
Madrid fans.... Please learn from Kidrobe.... I'm not only talking about this comment, all his comments
Hey you couldn't have expected every match to go in favour of Madrid, points will be dropped here and there. Luckily, not as much as Barcelona.

Barcelona fans (I use that term losely) might be laughing now, but we'll see who has the last laugh come the end of the season
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
No body is laughing.... 8 Points is good enough to win any league in the world

Kick4Life - changing lives through football