Forums / Málaga
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Málaga, Jan 24
Kacperfcb (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ronaldo is so immature, with such behaviour he makes himself look stupid. He's a great player, it has to be said, but he still needs to work on himself a lot
JohnyBaba (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
And you too...
Chelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
If you saw the game (and if you did you just admited you look real madrid play ) you would know the red card isn't that hard, the other player try's to grab him he pushes him off don't wanna lose don't play
Kacperfcb (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I didn't watch the game, just highlights, that's why I admitted that he's a great player but he has some problem with himself. It's not the first time he acts like a youngster, making his team suffer in the next game. And would really like to see how he would act if he got punched like that. I guess he would cry, wouldn't he?
Ronaldo gets fouled harder than this 30 times a game, no big deal.
+ The other guy grabs him, the movement of his arm was just to get him off his d*ck
Perez will probably contest that decision + I don't see why anyone would do that to hurt the other guy in front of the referee
Bad Call
Gomlee (Manchester United) 4 years ago
If ronaldo was fouled 30 times harder every game he should have a completely flat nose and be crippled, don't you think?
Victor088 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hahahahaahhhahahahah Gomlee.... That was hilarious
Ltm017 4 years ago
Ronaldo has bad attitude anyone can see that.... Just awful....    But I don't think it was a red card
Yup Ronaldo gets fouled harder every game, 10 guys who go for your legs for 90 minuts is kind of harder than getting hit because you where cheating

& For the bad attitude, I'm sure 99% of those who actually say Ronaldo is a bad person are worse, Ronaldo is a perfectionist whoo says what he thinks, it's called honesty & for the rest it's just a image the press make about him to sell, people who believe in it are to young, dumb or just want to believe that Ronaldo is a bad person just to feel better, for real boys if you have such a huge complex about Ronaldo just imagine you have a bigger d*ck than him but stop hating, peace is the message ~
Quote: for real boys if you have such a huge complex about Ronaldo just imagine you have a bigger d*ck than him but stop hating, peace is the message ~
Hahaha oh man that is comical, I don't exactly know where you are going with this tbh. Chill, no beef going on lol
Ronaldo is not a bad person but he is high on himself and cocky as hell.... Sure he takes a beating sometimes in matches, that is the price you pay for being good 1v1 but he often goes down very easily for such a strong guy and lets frustration get to him. In epl he was protected by the refs most of the time so if someone tackled him badly or used unfair acts to stop him he get's the call, doesn't just apply to ronaldo but anyone with technical superiority. Remember - manchester united developed the kid and I/we have watched him grow into the player he is today, he only just joined real madrid.... You can't really judge people on what they think about the guy? I think he is a damn good footballer and I admire his skill and nose for goal but i've never liked his attitude, doesn't mean he is a bad person though. Let me give you an example, not long ago he was substituted and he was acting like a baby - professional behaviour? Uhh yeah.... And btw he doesn't get fouled by 10 diffrent players every match, I don't think the guys on the opposite teams right side will run across to the other side just to tackle him lol. All you would end up with is 10 man on the left and uhmmm alot of room on the right...
Beefing about someone elses life would be silly, just arguing with other fans from other countrys, and I'm kind of high and so is my humor (just recall me stop talking about d*cks :3)

I'm portuguese and my big brother actually went to the same scool as him so I follow him since well before probably all of you guys even knew he existed, and even tough I'm a madrid fan I watched almost every game of united (if not being played at the same moment as a real madrid game) and I still do so I kind of know about his story

What I like about Ronaldo as a person is his honesty, he doesn't act a saint just to look good on TV he's just Cristiano, he is a bit selfish at times, get's caried away by his emotions, complains alot and so on, but he is human, do you really think Messi or any other player on earth has only qualities?

People look way to often the " bad " about Ronaldo & forget the good about him, Ronaldo is the most hardworking pro footballer that you can find, first at training, last to leave & that being considered as one the the worlds biggest stars, he worked alot to be where he is now, he officialy has the right to be arrogant because he makes up to his words
Fair enough he is a honest and hardworking man and I respect that but when a man gets to much attention it can get to your head a little, you know what I mean? Lol. A man is only as good as the people around him, ronaldo should think about that for 5mins ^^ btw has ronaldo become more agressive since joining real madrid? He seems a tad frustrated at times. Just wondering
The thing about Ronaldo is that he always was like that it's not because he becomed a star, my brother told me that when he was a kid he threw a chair to one of his teachers, I actually think that he got wiser with time.

And no he isn't more frustrated, at Man UTD he did ALOT worst at times, I still remember he's vicious 2 feet tacle a la Roy Keane just after he got tackled hard witout getting the foul, it's just that in England the referees can't trow cards like in spain or all games would end 7 Vs 7 probably needs a cople of months to adapt better to la liga
Cyrusbarca (FC Barcelona II) 4 years ago
I agree, he is good but never a award winning footballer to me. Now sometimes we make mistakes and we sometimes want to do something stupid and get away with it.... But that elbow infront of the referee? Pure ronaldos all muscle no brain cranium! One example on why barca will murder this mowfcka!
Hey lol don't be silly haaan, that was not a red card, that was a stupid decision by Ref, and by the way we will see you on 11 April I am waiting for it !!!
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
It was a bad decision by the ref. And we will be waiting for you also. It's gonna' be epic
Yeah !
Deeq14 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
RED for Ronaldo after double shocking! Anyway he secured his team three important points
Yeah he scored two beautiful goals especially 2nd was awesome...
Rafael (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Guess he stole the show from all perspectives
What can't you expect from him?
Damu42km 4 years ago
Nice goals from Cristiano.... He should avoid such harsh fouls to become a good footballer
He already has been voted " The best Player on earth" I gues he arleady is a " good footballer"

But hey you probably know better than the world
[account-removed] 4 years ago
That was no intent.... He was trying his best to get the guy off him.... Just happens he swung abit to high.... To all the dumb fcks talking s**t
Gotta' agree with that secondly he barely touched him. Does anyone else have a problem with all of the foul play in football today wether it's shirt tugging or faking injuries it cheapens the beautiful game
Peaceful (Manchester United) 4 years ago
He did not barely touch him. There was clear contant. Definitely no intent though but from a referee's perspective, an elbow to the face is always a red card
Defender was just 15 CM smaler so he ran into his elbow when he made his " get the f*ck outa me "-move
DjCun (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I dunno whether it is a red card or not, but it was a great performance for Ronaldo. I guess he want it that hat trick really bad
Barcaquintuple (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yeah.... The kid was normally running swinging his arms.... And dumb@ss came with his face towards CR elbow!....come on ppl that was a red without a doubt.... He was trying to get rid of him with an elbow!
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Wow Real Madrid fans are suffering of biasitis.... That was a blatant foul with intent to hurt. Sure, the shirt tugging that preceded it was not better but it didn't warrant getting hit to the face.... CR9= egomaniac
So you would know and all shut your f*cking mouths

A quote by Ronaldo himself after the game:

" "I intend only to play. In England I learned a lot about this because it used to bother me, but now I get a little angry when players do things like that [pulling him back]. I went to apologise to Mtiliga and he said I did not need to because my intention was not to attack him. "

So he said sorry but the guy who got the hit says he doesn't need to because even he knows it wasn't intentional.... But hey I supose you haters know best than the guy who got hit in the face right?

Just proves that jealousy can make you do strange things, Messi would get the same treatment.... If only he had 20 CM & a pretty face
Wow I just read that the other player got a broken nose it really did not look that serious in the highlight but I still maintain (and belive me I am in no way a Ronaldo fan) how many time do you have to be grabbed and dragged down before you get frustrated?
Manutd7777 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
It should of been foul on the guy who tackled ronaldo at first!
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 4 years ago
How many red cards did Ronaldo get for RM?
Redrocky519 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
2 so far
Hablagente (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Haha, he got him good ouch!
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
Ronaldo second goal was freaking awesome. Is it just me or are la liga games not as exciting as seria a and premiere league  
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Somere Its just you
Primier league has one advantage that it is broadcasted in more better defenition than spanish or italian. Yet both are amazing
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Damn scored twice, but got a red.... Sucks
Ltm017 4 years ago
How is Malaga rubbish? I don't ever understand this! They placed better football than Real madrid for almost the whole first half....

I don't think that was a red card though. Casillas great goal keeping....
Madmethod (Manchester United) 4 years ago
The second goal was just wow, but the red card was totally deserving.

He was supposed to use his hands to push away when being pressured, not swing his forarm and try to hit something, because odds are you will
Katana (FC Porto) 4 years ago
BS red card, no doubt Ronaldo is cursed with the fact he is too damn good and no one else can handle that. I'm glad he busted his nose, next time he knows better not to grab his jersey...
DjCun (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Madrid team chemistry is growing. Great performance by Cristiano, he was just mad today. He want it that hat trick so bad, that's all.
Great performance and Amazing goals

Kick4Life - changing lives through football