Forums / Málaga
Order: Newest / Oldest
Málaga V Zenit St Petersburg, Sep 18
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Congrats Málaga! Shame this gets no attention at all on footytube because there's no big-name team involved. Great debut from the Spaniards, and those Isco goals would both be goal of the week with 500 people drooling over them, had Messi or Ronaldo scored them
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
That goes with out say, but that what distinct soccer fans from club fans. I'm a person who watch games from everywhere to the point that I know whos going to be great and whos goin to suck in the future lol (I'm not tryin to brag all I'm sayin is the I watch alot of soccer) malaga did play good but isco is on another planet if he's not in a big club in january he will be gone by next summer. And zenit did good offensively however hulk is a great player but he can't do it alone he need a great midfielder and strike along side him and zenit will be unstoppable
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Wait wait wait, are you saying that Bystrov, Witzel, Danny and Denisov are not good enough a midfield for Hulk? Or that Kerzhakov is not an ideal striker pair fro Hulk? Zenit has a lot of potential, they just had a bad night in Spain. The'll be back
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Isco so much potential this kid is good. And what the hell is hulk doing in zenit
Aarongooding (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I'm so torn between them now that hulk is there  
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Unbelievable performance from isco. His star keeps on rising
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
I'm impressed by Malaga
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Isco is awesome. No surprise lots of money whores will target him
Krazykrunchy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Malaga! I did not expect them to dominate Zenit so well. Isco for goal of the week!

Poor Hulk. Such a stupid decision to join Zenit. He was blessed with Hulk's strength but unfortunately he got his brain too
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Classic goals from ISCO long lived saviola and hulk, good to see hulk in zenit because its good to see football from all angls and not just in spain, italy, germany, france. If all good players only play in theses leagues then what does it say about the development of the sport as a worldwide brand and game. In the not near future one of these teams will compete for the champions league title

Kick4Life - changing lives through football