Forums / Málaga
Order: Newest / Oldest
Málaga V Barcelona, Sep 26
Sam (Juventus) 4 years ago
Ibrahimovic just keeps finding a way to produce every week! Keep up the good work Ibracadabra!
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
Don't matter how I try, la liga don't excite me
Deaftothebrink (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Funny. I feel exactly the same way about the EPL
Barcaquintuple (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Well its obvious, barcelona beat you guys at the champions league and real madrid bought your most valuable player of the team. I'll be disappointed too but don't blame it on la liga =P
Ender (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Both of you are missing a lot of great football!
Barcasauga (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Lmao.... Its because of "barca vs real".... That fixture is so stupidly anticipated its ruining the rest of the league because the only way the rest will get that attention is if a. The other teams get players of barca and reals calibre or be. Ppl actually open their minds to watch som great football.... Without either of those two.... La liga will always be considered boring by the ignorant
Hey ender. I never said I don't watch it. I just don't get excited about it
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
See. Ronaldo - Messi
Benzema - Ibrahimovic
Kaka - Xavi
X. Alonso - Iniesta

Only Real, Barcelona and Valencia.... Maybe Sevilla
Nowadays.... Switch sevilla and valencia...
I would say:  Kaka-Messi.  Ronaldo-Iniesta.  No one is like Xavi.  And Xabi Alonso si not like Iniesta.  
IntiPodesta (Sevilla) 4 years ago
I would say:

Luis Fabiano- messi
Kanoute- Ibra
Perotti- iniesta
Zokora-XAVI
Negredo- Bojan
SQUILLACCI-Pique
Jesus navas- Pedro
.... Etc

Sevilla is a true candidate to win the dispute La Liga
Yes they are.... And probably a team I'm more afraid of than real.... Because with sevilla.... You don't exactly know whats going hit you.... Can't wait for barca-sevilla.... I'm looking forward to that more than barca-real actually right now.... Call me crazy but that's just how its shaping up for me at the moment
Who is playing against Sevilla first? Madrid or Barça?
Real Madrid play Sevilla next week (Oct. 4). Barça and Sevilla don't play until Jan. 17
Next week! Nice! We will finally see what Madrid is capable of!
MDK187 (ADO Den Haag) 4 years ago
Messi best football player in the world.  Cistiano best diving/crying player in the world
Victor088 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Haha well said...
Danman (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Unnecessary
Harobi (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Owww ibra is on the way to be a legend in barca
Giuri (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Although he seriously screwed up on that first opportunity, Ibra does seem to be on his way to becoming a great Barcelona player.

Overall a decent game from my favorite club
Misstoure (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Man! I salute barca the way they play is just pure skill no doubt no wonder some ppl hear wanna give em hard time like the brother who supports manu
We were able to have a clean sheet, with a central defence unseen before, not the best def we have!

Messi plays in another space&time dimension!

Ibra keeps scoring! Xavi keeps assisting! Alves keeps running! And Pedro keeps getting experience!

Pique will be our captain someday!
Dunno bout the pique statement.... But yea.... He will be the captain someday
Dunno bout the pique statement.... But yea.... He will be the captain someday
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Eto'o: 3 in 5.
Ibrahimovic: 5 in 5.

It would have been 6, but he messed up horribly in his first attempt. Even so, he can't stop scoring!
LiverpoolBoy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Its cause the La Liga have the worst defenses and goalkeepers of the big three leagues. There is only two teams in the Lame Liga, Real and Barca. All the other teams are garbage
Vegascoaster (Arsenal) 4 years ago
And yet they also have Iker Casillas and Victor Valdes. Both are great keepers (usually), also with the only two teams ever contending to win. Great teams, not so much with the league
First attempt was his first ball. He was just on the pitch for 2min because Henry got injuried...
Danman (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Liverpool boy, look at your Torres w/ 8 goals in 7 games I believe. He never could have pulled that kind of thing off in La Liga
Blaugrana78 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I agree with Ender.... Nobody is like Xavi
Look @ Xavi's passing art and ball-control class.

LiverpoolBoy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
WHO CARES BARCA BEAT AN AWFUL TEAM! WAIT UNTIL THEY PLAY REAL MADRID AND GET DESTROYED!
Grantmanson (Barcelona) 4 years ago
What are you talking about? Who will be so stupid waiting to be destroyed? Have your iq assessed
Lol! IQ is the reason yes! Hahahah
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Pique seems to score a lot of goals for a center back
BICKEFC (Everton) 4 years ago
YET ANOTHER DELUDED KOPITE!!
Avuroski (Barcelona) 4 years ago
A shocking number of poor fouls from Malanga. The team should be disciplined. Because you're losing 2-0, with 2 minutes left, you aren't allowed to take out players just because you no longer fear the red card. These players should be facing suspensions for what you see on the video (deliberately stepping on messi's ankle with a cleat, deliberately stepping on messi's thigh later, deliberately hacking Dani Alves's ankle - it's bad enough their players suck, but when they play like thugs, it ruins the whole spirit of the game. This should not be permitted
BICKEFC (Everton) 4 years ago
I TOTALLY AGREE, WELIGTON SHOULD HAVE WALKED!
Kejlsn (Liverpool) 4 years ago
One word: Zlatan
ShevaLamps (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Malaga players are all fked up.... Bl@@dy hell.... See messi world class= jealous.... Go and step his leg on purpose.... La Liga teams sux...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football