Forums / Málaga
Order: Newest / Oldest
Málaga Chat
Influence (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Why are there only 7 Malaga Fans?
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm glad you, Malaga, are coming to the champions league next year. When you had new owners, its was just a matter of time tides changed in the league. Looking forward to you guys in the champions league next year
The new force in Spanish football. Keep it up Malaga !
NerazurriGunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What's up with all the rich clubs being blue? Lol
Because being Red is mainstream
NerazurriGunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Quite true actually...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Sati!
Isco !
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Thankyou nistelrooy !
BeefCurtains (Limerick) 2 years ago
I wonder if Santa's playing against Juve tomorrow?    
Cloudst 2 years ago
Talk about the fall of malaga    Rondon leaves and now santi soon to follow
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Champions league football and 3rd on the table so far.... Not bad
Cloudst 2 years ago
Haha very true they've been impressing me. I've underestimated Malaga this season
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Silly cloudst
Micolus (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Malaga a keeps on rolling
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You guys have been outstanding and this is a vindication to an outstanding coach that is Manuelle Pelligrini.

A few out there -which I won't name- haven't been able to emulate half of Pilligrini's class both as a coach and as a reference to this beautiful sport in terms of personality on and off the pitch.

His spell so far at Malaga has had me reminisce his spell at RM. A coach of his magnitude (for those of you who've followed his work with, more or less, ''minor'' teams) at one of the best clubs in Europe was a prospect that had me worried to my very last core. Luckily enough, the helm of the club wasn't entirely handed to him as he had no say on the list of players that were handed to him; As Florentino Perez already had a list of few of Europe's best he used to run campaign for RM's presidency.

I believe Malaga's owner went with the right man for the job. And both parties, together, clearly seem to workout for the best. The most amazing thing about it is the fact that, in spite of Malaga having enough cash to go crazy, as we've witnessed with a few clubs out there, Pellegrini has been very cautious in his signings while still doing wonders for the club and its supporters.

Though I'm not a Malaga fan, I still wish them the very best in both La Liga and the champions league (hopefully they'll get past the group stage).

Side Note: Damn you Malaga for owning Real Betis the way you did!
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Yep, Pelligrini & Malaga have been impressive!
Emefemef (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Where is monreal?
Haven't heard anything about an injury. So, I'll presume it's for tactical reasons that he's not played the last 2 games
ArnabFORZAMILAN (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Bring it On Malaga! Its payback time at San Siro!
I guess you didn't see them coming, huh?!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Ha ha! Lol
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Congrats to both of our teams for being the first two teams to the next phase of the champions league
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Isco's pass for Eliseu's goal was fantastic. If Isco doe's leave Malaga, price tag is going to be HUGE
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Um no it is just as likely they'll have to sell him for less than expected because of their financial strife
Come on guys! Do me a favor and keep this run of form on both, La Liga and champions league ends because you're offering so much joy to many La Liga fans

Kick4Life - changing lives through football