Forums / Málaga
Order: Newest / Oldest
Málaga Chat
DownSouth (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Buzz around the forums are that you guys are making some awesome signings! Good luck this season! Looking forward to a good match from you guys!
McEachran (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I want to see if the money you guys have can make La Liga a three-horse race
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I doubt it really, La Liga will always be a two horse race for atleast the next decade or so.... The financial power of the the top two clubs is unbelievable
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Malaga is on par financially, But Malaga can cut in at the top when Mourinho leaves and Barca falls back down to earth
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 3 years ago
LOL so Ayyam Mourinho will be gone by next season guaranteed. Barca will fall back to earth in about 100 years. That's a long time to wait to be top three.
I didn't say Top 3, I meant winning the La Liga 100 years? Ohkay, I will freeze my self to see it
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I predict a top six finish for Malaga, spent around 52 million on quality players but I believe atleti and valencia will nic the remaining champions league spots
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
I will be keeping an eye on Malaga this season, their is a buzz about you guys this season, will be good if can get a good start to the season, losing 2-1 away to Seville is by no means a bad result, but I will be expecting you to dispatch Granada without too much fuss!
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
As of right now, Malaga have 7 fans on footytube. I will make that 8 lol
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Its still on 7 hehe
Tanmay 3 years ago
And *still* on 7. You really gave them false hopes Alfrodo hehe
It takes a while to go up
JoshuaBrady (Juventus) 2 years ago
Still on 7...
Tanmay 3 years ago
Cazorla has scored or assisted every Malaga goal so far. You guys had better hope he doesn't get injured
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He's an important player for any team.    Look at Villarreal now.
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Is toulalan a starter? 'cause I have to sub him in this midweek match. Hehe
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 3 years ago
He starts regularly it seems...
Tanmay 3 years ago
Wow Batista what a phenomenal strike to give a last minute win! The investment is paying off.... Top of the table!
COMEONYOUSPURS (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Got my malaga shirt recently.... Cost me 95 euro. Love them.... Honestly they are a quality outfit. Been my team for 7 years now (In Spanish Football) and they have grown so much in that time
Gunnerdemaestro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your jersey from? I've been searching for too long
Tobby17 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Malaga, I got an eye on you this season
[account-removed] 2 years ago
You guys are so Obviously gonna' let us down  Your Malaga you always let everyone down
Looking forward to playing the rich new looking Malaga CF this sunday.  Bring it  
I love you guys now
COMEONYOUSPURS (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Malaga have to win their next games. It's vital
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Isco has impressed me this season. One of Spain's best youngest players this season, with Thiago and Muniain!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football