Forums / Málaga
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Málaga, Feb 27
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Its okay about malaga goal, I love you barcelona barca barca barca forever barca barca barca WE WON 2-1 anyway  
Chester1990 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Tru that!
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
Dani is back thank God for that. What a difference he makes! "Honey I'm Home. " LOL
Millzallah (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I told you my praying paid off. Thank GEE OH D foreal vamoooooooo
No Doubt !
Manuall (Barcelona) 4 years ago
The highlights didn't show much but the second goal for barca, the team work was absolutely fantastic
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Awesome awesome game.... Got scared when malaga equalised but then that magical play happend visca barca...
MESSl (Barcelona) 4 years ago
WOW, Great pass by Xavi !
Yes tru! An the run by dani was good!
It was a great game! A great strike by pedro to put us in the lead! An then great eye by xavi to see dani on the run! That was great team work! Barca all the way! We looking for 5 throphy!
4 years ago
I was shattered when malaga made it 1 - 1 in the 81st minute because madrid would moved to the top if barca had lost. Never the less, like barca do, came back and won. Barca barca barca hope to see you in the bernebau in May holding up the champions league trophy.
Forca Barca
Me too I was extemelyy angry I was screaming
Playa3c (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Just when I thought the game would probably end in a draw Pedrito with a shot out of no where scored. I was sure then Barca would win because Malaga gave Barca a tough time, and then Malaga scored. The winning is like the saying, "A well taken penalty kick cannot be blocked". A beautiful play that any defence can fall victim of. Ibra's goal should have count, there was no foul, and Ibra was playing only the ball there was contact, but all legal
Zeora (Barcelona) 4 years ago
World class pass from xavi
Samreds8 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Definetly, that pass was awesome
Gilgamesh (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Not sure how to upload videos on this site but you can watch the highlights in here:

* footytube did not have this video on their website at the time of
My posting
LOL Vanher's video is better than the one posted thanks!
BARCA BARCA BARCA FOREVER BARCA BARCA BARCA BARCA FOREVER BARCACACACA
Mo96afa (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Good performance from barca, specially when malaga had the drew, barca kept calm and xavi with a beautiful assist as usual to finish the game. Ibra was out of luck otherwise it should've been a disaster for malaga.
Glad alvis is back with great form and what a finish from pedro...
Mo96afa (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ibra's goal must've been counted
Turkey (Galatasaray SK) 4 years ago
WHAT A PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FROM XAVI
ShervinMU (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good game. Really tough for the la liga this year both real and barca can win it, last year by this time you kina felt like it was gonna' be barca but this year wide open
Rooney2020 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
That through pass is nothing but sick

Kick4Life - changing lives through football