Forums / Macedonia FYR
Order: Newest / Oldest
Armenia V Macedonia FYR, Oct 7
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Messi style goal #2
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Haters voting Armenia rubbish. 4-1 bitches!  
Lugyy (Juventus) 3 years ago
Armenia= new barca
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Armenia just butchered Macedonia
Abworlock (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Are you kidding? The new barca? That's Macedonia they are playing. Macedonia, not Italy, not Spain, not Portugal, not Netherlands. Macedonia. Stop getting all worked up
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Would you change your mind if they beat Ireland with a similar score?
Ranndino (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Abworlock, have you not noticed the smily in that guy's post or do you just not have a sense of humor?

BTW, they also trashed Slovakia away in their previous game 4-0. And if my memory serves me right Slovakia beat Italy 3-2 in the last World Cup & also beat Russia away in this tournament earlier so they're not exactly rubbish. Lastly, I seem to recall England having a very tough time with Macedonia the last time they played
Seanom (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ireland will win.... Easy
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Hope the whole Irish squad is as ignorant as you
That is a stupid comment. You obviously have not seen the recent Russia - Ireland game when only the amazing Shay Given saved them from complete humiliation as that was the most one sided 0-0 game I've ever seen
What the heck has gotten into Armenia? They're coming on like gangbusters in Euro 2012 qualifying & have scored 8 goals in the last 2 games vs. Very decent competition (Slovakia away & Macedonia at home). And check out the goals in this last game. Every one of them is a thing of beauty in their own way
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 3 years ago
I really want to see this team on Euro2012.  Mhtarian is really impressive again!
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Macedonia is really weak
Rosati (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Macedonians lied down like whores

Kick4Life - changing lives through football