Forums / Luxembourg
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal V Luxembourg, Aug 10
Genghis86 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Coentrao really impressive. Doubted him as an unnecessary Real Madrid signing this summer but he's looking really versatile. Great runs, good positioning, very decent shot and heading ability
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
Almeida's first goal was absurd. Obviously a relatively weak opponent, but I was still impressed with Portugal's performance. Also, Coentrao is a work horse
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Portugal sempre no coraçao.... Viva Portugal
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Coentrao my friends is the next kaka.... Don't laugh.... He's not kaka.... He's great.... Wonderful player.... Proved it at benfica and now people are starting to wake up.... Good morning!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
As for the game.... A walk in the park but good practice.... Now get some rest and demolish cyprus.... God help them...
FroZen (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hugo Almeida's 1st goal is awesome!
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Portugal had a great practice game mainly because Cyprus is goin to play with 11 players on defence (no offense to Cyprus or Luxembourg) portugal had a hard time at first to score but once they got into the rhythm it was hard to stop portugal. Meireles made a huge deference when he came in and I'm happy the he is still in paulo bentos list of players even though his not in kelly's list. Andre santos is proving to bein capable of A team capacity all around europe. Can't wait for the real games to come along and I hope that euro 2012 can bring us portuguese a lot of happiness
Afonso (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Great attacking plays from Portugal! Hugo Almeida's goal is incredible! Coentrão has, is and always will be outstanding! Even though I am a Porto fan he has always impressed me, beware! Ronaldo I think he is a f.... T, he has great technical qualities but his mentality is of a spoiled brat, spoiled with too much attention. The way he reacts to fouls is absurd and at the start of the game when a Luxemburg player left him behind he deliberately swung his foot in there clearly to get the player. If that was him getting that sort of contact he would have been crying drewl and snot, like we say in Portugal! LOL
Danielk (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What on earth is are. Meireles doing to Hugo Almeida after his volley goal? He's like punching his kidneys during the celebrations! So random haha.... Lol'd when I saw that
Misir88 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hahah I noticed that too! Featuring his amazingly bad new haircut...
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Easy game against a weak team but it was good practice for the being of he season. It funny how we used to have problems scoring goals and not having a strike doing that during the world cup and now that paul bento is in charge both our strikers are on fire and doesn't matter which one we pick to play
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Lol I love how he camera pans up right away to the fans when Ronlado scores that free kick. Portuguese immigrants always support the team more them people back home
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Portugal played awesome here, great win for them, first goal was pretty funny, but awesome chip, and the 4th was awesome strike, great goal, good game for Portugal
Omegamune (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Wow. That was very entertaining
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Very entertaining match
StandyTheBoy (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Beautiful strike from Almeida.
And hahahha look at Meireles after! He's like "You cheeky be.... D! Why would you even try shooting that!"
Kodyx (Juventus) 3 years ago
LOL

Kick4Life - changing lives through football