Forums / Luxembourg
Order: Newest / Oldest
Luxembourg V Switzerland, Oct 10
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Senderos is really good a heading if you look at the way he headed in.... Both goal are not luck I can tell you that now with that his confident must had boosted and he will be back to very top level. I wish him the best, I though he gonna' be the next big thing in Arsenal but turn out he is soft mentally. Any way I wish him to be the best mentally, physically, and skillfully lol
Karmany2014 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Senderos is karim benzema's separated twin; same soft mentality
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Senderos is the one for Arsenal in the future. Two brilliant heading made the goals
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Shame, a defender like senderos should be playing regularly with a club. He is still very young and will only get better. Also he has for his age a lot of international experience.
Merci philippe pour les buts.
Hopp schwiz, aaaaaaaaaaight. Chömet mir haues nach südafrica
GoonerXi (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Good to see even lower defenders can score for us [Arsenal]
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Good game for Senderos. Important win for Switzerland
Wiseone (Manchester United) 5 years ago
If Switzerland did not win they would not deserve a spot in Africa next year. (Not sure they do anyway)
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
And they deserved it very much wiseone, biatch. We are through and now there is a new beginning, the world cup finals. Will be a whole new game. No pressure for switzerland anymore and we will look good again next year like we did in 06. Once the boys with injuries are back (djourou, berahmi, magnin) and the boys who are no regulars in their clubs (senderos, abdi, dzemaili) and will play other clubs that suit them better, ayayayayayayayayaya.
There is so much talent in this little team from that little country. We have so many players already waiting in line, so, also no shortage in future talent. Beautiful.
Very happy for senderos, who played very good the last two games (even though luxembourg and israel were no real threat during the game). He was consistent and made no mistakes. He fought till the end and withstood the pressure with ease. Bravo philippe bien joue my man and I hope he won't waste his time with arsenal anymore.

Hopp schwiz hopp schwiz hopp schwiz

Kick4Life - changing lives through football