Forums / Luxembourg
Order: Newest / Oldest
Luxembourg V France, Mar 25
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 3 years ago
France is starting to be an unstoppable force and is a team to watch out for they they have really outstanding players and the problem in the world cup was the coach
777MHD777 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I agree
Bradsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Same  
Marmitton (Monaco) 3 years ago
Did you watch the game? The Luxembourg's goalkeeper only stopped two or three shots in a hour and a half.

France do not know how to play against defensive team such as Luxembourg, Bielorussie etc.
Why? I don't know
Sargentoblanco (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Theyve come a long way since losing to China at home
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 3 years ago
Only coach? .... I don't know.... Possibly
But general rule of thumb is: if 1 person is insane and 1 is sane, sane will take care of things
Coach was insane.... Ok
Team wasnt very reasonable either, to say the least
Result= total f.... K up
Today France won, good, because if they would have lost, then we would have lost France as football country
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Definetly the coach, they still have a very similar roster to the 2010 wc, I mean one of the main problems occured with evra, but he is still there. The coach made the decision to start benzema which was a great move, Definetly the coach.

You can't get along with the one directing you, you can't play well
Sargentoblanco (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Why didn't Benzema score? I was hoping he continued his goal streak...
Winger24 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Nasri is the captain huh.... All the way I was assuming ribbery as the captain
RogerBoulet (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
Ribery can't be captain after what he's done in South Africa...
France has always been a team with talent, they wasted it in the world cup obviously, but now they are focused on futbol and boy they can play
I really like their vintage looking jerseys,
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
La Belle France is back!
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Really wanted Benz to score! He's been in such a great run! And once again, he had a great game. Came close to scoring a couple of time and was just a bit unfortunate. But he definitely seems to have picked himself up!

Overall France is really starting to be impressive. Laurent Blanc is doing what was really expected of him! He's a very quite person and obviously seems to be a great coach (since Bordeaux!) And his trust in Gourcuff is paying off!

Ps: Glad to see some other french key players (Evra and Ribery). Hope frenchs have moved on from the debacles of the WC and can trust the coach's judgement who's looking good if you ask me!

Imposante victoire et j'espere ce n'est la que le debut d'une nouvelle France (question foot)!
Senny (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Arsenal have two players who were made captains of their national teams yet the critics said that there were no leaders in the current Arsenal team. How does that make sense?
Segolana (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hehehe and the third coming up against England quite an interesting notion. Maybe they all have qualities therefore non of them regularly steps up to lead
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I hope Mexès come to arsenal
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Great goal from Gourcuff
Wbredarmy (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I think evra deserve his place and the atitude of the fans against himm is silly. He's good and doing that will make him play better and better
Segolana (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I hope there was a dislike button just 4 this, come on don't be silly man.

I like evra a lot, he is one of the few man-u players I like but I personally believe representing the country is a lot more important than a dislike 4 the coach or what ever it was they had problems with they should have handled that diff

But he is definitely the best option 4 that position in my opinion, but don't call us silly for not liking what they did
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
It's nice to see Mexes scoring, that'll boost his confidence, he had such a tough time in his early games with France.
There was so many expectations and good statements about his international career back in the day when he was only 18, but they never really gave him a chance over the years. Now it's time for him to show what he's really all about.
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Horrible result. Hajmo Bosno!
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Its france
NZLfootballer (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wooah Benzima is really good...
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Allez les blues.... Make zidane proud...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football