Forums / Lorient
Order: Newest / Oldest
PSG V Lorient, Aug 11
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Ibra already a psg hero
LowenStark (TSV 1860 München) 2 years ago
I can only comment from what I seen in the Highlights, but it seems to me Zlatan, is the only one capable of scoring. That's never a good sign for a team. He demands a lot of attention.

Will be interesting to see how PSG performs when Ibra is not performing or injured!

At least it will make the France League interesting to follow!

GO 1860
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Nene scored 20 goals last season. I'm sure they can handle Ibra being out for a bit. Plus, this wasn't their best team out there. No Silva, Motta, Pastore, etc
SDCottager13 (Fulham) 2 years ago
Ibra's Pens are always so low with so much power....  
Don't forget the swerve away from the keeper. I don't think he ever misses. The keeper this game even started diving before Ibra kicked the ball but the pace and swerve were too much
Karljohans (Arsenal) 2 years ago
PSG needs to purchase an other striker. Maybe RVP (if he's going to Man UTD anyway?) or Chamakh, Bendtner, Park
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If RVP is going to go anywhere I hope it is PSG. We will easily get £25m for him and it means he won't be playing at a rival club
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
I love puppies
Karljohans (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I hope you break your leg
Kezzza (Newell s Old Boys) 2 years ago
Its scum like you who are the virus. I see your dortmund, jealous german s**t! Its just jealous because no one can name any of your players. Ha!
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ibrahimovic scores everywhere he goes. Don't be so jelly
GoonerZain (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man wishing injury to a player is just wrong
Jealous? Of PSG? B*tch please. I don't see them winning any titles yet. Muahaha
And saying no one can name none of ouf players just shows how ignorant you are
[account-removed] 2 years ago
@steveex  You have some serious issues. Breaking legs for what?
Geez how sensitive you all get. Ok the leg thing was unnecessary but still, the team is now scum and half of the psg fans think now the same
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I know what you mean but it is just the problem with football now.

Also, Kezzza are you kidding? Dortmund have created some of the best young talents in all the European leagues in recent years. Look at Kagawa, Goetze, Sahin, Lewandowski. Then Subotic and Hummels look like they are going to be among the best centre backs in the world for a long time. Try not to be so ignorant
Kryptz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
200m and can't win against an average team. Football associations should make tournaments on an invitation basis so clubs don't overspend and the associations have more control over this over-spending
Takes time for a team to gel.... Look at City and Madrid. This isn't an over night experiment
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Stupid united fan!  As if United didn't use to throw their weight around 10 15 years ago when city and chelsea weren't contenders
Bennylein1706 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Nice work Lorient. Scum like Ibra just belongs to such creepy clubs like PSG. They disgust me
Kezzza (Newell s Old Boys) 2 years ago
You disgust me
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Jelly mate? Droooooogba
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
Yea.... Shut your mouth you c**t !
[account-removed] 2 years ago
@bennylein
Ibra does what most people do. => taking the job with the biggest salary. I don't blame hime for that.

Don't hate the player hate the game.
Chewingum8 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Somebody just got owned.
JoshuaBrady (Juventus) 2 years ago
Ibra was great, could have got 5-6 goals. Verratti shouldn't have started! Psg were missing key players and lorient are a solid side
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
They will get better
Rhcp511 (Celtic) 2 years ago
Ibra will dominate France, at last 30 goals if he stays healthy. The only defender remotely capable enough to defend him plays on PSG's backline
Ibra was actually running PAST defenders in this game. He was prob like "oh wow their giving me this much space? "

It's a weaker league. I could tell by the amount of misplaced passes and first touches but it was very open due to that. Action at both ends of the pitch instead of just in the middle third like the top leagues
I've never seen a defender dismantled so badly trying to defend a chest-control.... And Ibra needs to work on heading. He's never been great at it but at his height it would add another dimension to his game
Abasiofon (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He is good at heading. He said in an interview that he is just not at 100% fitness yet. Give him a month or so and he'll be scoring headers like crazy
Joolz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Zlatan`s firt goal was brilliant technique wise. PSG Defence is so-so
Footymasta (Manchester United) 2 years ago
PSG suffered quite a lot in the first hour, lorient counters dismembered them, ibra and lavezzi had some superb conections, well unlucky in the end 4 psg. Superb match this can't wait to see a full psg team out there.
Whats with all the hate s**t. I personaly like to see more smaller clubs with funds, balance it out a bit (more competition)
Gunnerdemaestro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ibra is a beast, I've seen him jump and chest the ball where defenders are trying to head the ball toooo many times now. Itss like watching someone else play fifa

I don't follow the French league so it was nice to see Aliadiere, the good ole Arsenal days lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football