Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Liverpool, Sep 26
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
If you watch the first Sahin goal, its actually a really nice shot with a deceptive bounce that completely mesmerized the goal keeper
Treefity (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Totally agree. I think Foster got a little more grief for his part in that one. The one he punched down between his legs was almost a howler. Even he was laughing at his own good fortune after that one
Sandeepsripada (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I have no idea as to how Mulumbu did not get a card for that tackle on Henderson. If that is not a card, then Jonjo's definitely is NOT. Consistency please
You ask for the impossible from the FA
FussballBroha (Liverpool) 1 year ago
The NFL used too.... Hahaha
Saha, Assaidi, and Sahin create a phenomenal piece of attacking football for the second goal.

Three aquisitions from the summer linking up. I'd say it wasn't so bad!

Assaidi looked very, VERY good on that left wing!
Madhavan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Suso.... Not Saha....
Madhavan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
And Suso is not a summer aquisition, he's been at the academy for a while...
Guillotine1789 (Fenerbahce SK) 1 year ago
Nuri is going to be a key member
Austriker (Liverpool) 1 year ago
What has happened to this site? It used to have decent videos lasting longer than 3 minutes. Now you can't find a replay of any games? Anyone know where to find a replay of this game? I missed it and sounds like we rocked
Fastt187 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Look on the bar to right entitled "related videos"
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 year ago
This site does not upload any videos, if there are no 10 min videos available on the tubes then it won't show here. When something is available then you will see it
Bundeeteddee (Liverpool) 1 year ago
There is 9:12min video in the Related Videos section from DailyMotion. Pretty good highlights (and in english)
Loopster (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The keepers were fingering each oter before the game
Messuarez (Liverpool) 1 year ago
How many times a day do you think of sick s**t like that? 'cause that could be a problem
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Haha
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I wonder how he knows?
Redncikle (Chelsea) 1 year ago
At this rate the only person that would be on the bench more than downing is the assistant manager
Runners4tme (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Lmao, you got that right man
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Great game from our youth. Future is very bright for LFC and I think we have the right manager to guide them through it. Why spend money? Lets just develop our youngsters
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sahin = Liverpool's Fabregas
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
They really should have played the whole clip of the last goal. They didn't show how Liverpool had strung about 30 passes together in tight spaces on the right side before switching it to find Suso in the middle
Tomazsong (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Oussama Assaidi  Ferrari 3 million really worth
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Would you stop diving Henderson? It's not a rough tackle or anything -_-
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Wow this right here may just be the solution to L'pool's problems!
Get rid of the old and tired legs, and put in this young and energetic players, eager to make a difference, the wisdoms, the sterlings, the assadi's, the suosos!

Tomcat (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I know Sahin was linked to the Emirates, but I like him at Liverpool. Rodgers is a class manager
Bendingo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
In Rodgers we trust    Letting these youngsters shine is the best thing for our club right now    Ynwa

Kick4Life - changing lives through football