Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Polls/Votes & Results
JestaYNWA (}:-j Footytube Staff }:-j) 1 year ago
Hey guys and girls. I thought it would be a good idea to keep these polls in one place so that you can actually see the results after its pushed off the first page and discuss the topic as well.

I'll try to do regular ones on a variety of topics and talking points and if anyone has any ideas for future topics feel free to post it on my wall and I'll put it up.

And just in the interest of keeping things neat and easy to follow please post any discussion points underneath the relevant poll by clicking 'Reply' and not by making new posts. Oh, and none of those random single word posts so that you can send secret messages on the Liverpool page, lol. I'll just be deleting them anyway.

Enjoy.
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hahaha the secret messages.... There is some international spying going on in the Liverpool forum
  • We buy him, he provides immediate competition for Downing, Sterling etc.
  • We buy him, but immediately loan him back to Blackpool for the rest of the season.
  • We leave it for now and try to sign him at season's end.
  • We pass and move on with our lives.
Feel free to discuss your vote below. Results will be out tomorrow.
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
We do need better depth in our current squad because it's relatively thin after the starting XI players. I don't think we should budge over 5 million pounds. Really sad we got rid of him for so cheap and now trying to get him back. We could wait until summer and try to get him real cheap
POLL closed

Results:

35% - Sign him up and get him in contention for a first team spot.

33% - Meh, we don't need him.

15% - Buy him.... But loan him straight back to the Tangerines.

15% - Wait and get him at the end of the season.

So there you go. Pretty close but I must admit that I'm surprised that most people want to see him straight away. The feeling I got from the forum was that no one wanted him. Interesting to see what happens now then.

Oh, and I have no idea why it doesn't actually add up to 100%.... Maybe someones vote got lost in the mail?
New topic. Another transfer rumour.

Wesley Sneijder is linked with a move to the Premier League (whats that? three years in a row now?) with Liverpool being one of the clubs allegedly interested (depending on which media outlet you listen to).

My question is, do you guys want him, and if so, at what cost?

• YES!! I don't care how high his wages are, sign him up!
  • Yes...but only if he takes a paycut or Inter pay part of his wage.
  • No thanks. Too expensive. Not worth it.
  • No way man. He's not good enough or too old or some other reason...

POLL closed

60% of us will take him but only if we don't get stuck with all of his wages.

27% of us want him regardless of price, wage etc

7% of us don't want him because he's nit worth the price.

5% of us don't want him for other reasons
NEW POLL. 'Transfer window summary: Jamie Carragher Edition'
Another window closes and I thought I'd just check in and gauge everyone's feelings on how our club went.

Heres a summary:

IN: Daniel Sturridge (12) Phillipe Coutinho (8.5)

OUT: Joe Cole (free) Doni (free) Michael Ngoo (loan) Danny Wilson (loan) Adam Morgan (loan) Nuri Sahin (loan terminated)

Now I know its sometimes hard to articulate exactly how you are feeling so to make the poll easier, all I need is for you guys to choose which Jamie Carragher best fits your feelings. :D

1. The Happy Jamie.

This Jamie is pleased with the quality of the signings and is glad to see the back of some deadwood.

2. The Cautious Jamie.

This Jamie has decided to reserve his judgement for now but remains cautiously optimistic that this window will probably work out ok. This Jamie is pretty satisfied.

3. The Angry Jamie.

Perhaps the most easily recognisable Jamie out there. This Jamie, often prone to passionate and angry outburts, is annoyed by this transfer window and plans on throwing a tantrum during every conversation regarding it.
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­________________________________________________________________

4. The...um...wtf Jamie?

Ok...I dont know what this Jamie is all about...hmm...better just ignore it until it goes away...

• The Happy Jamie
  • The Cautious Jamie
  • The Angry Jamie

Kick4Life - changing lives through football