Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Norwich City V Liverpool, Sep 29
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
A thrashing! Just what we needed
ChipPaper (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Exactly! Lets get this rolling!
Mustapha (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This is exactly what we had been waiting for! A liverpool team ran amok after 5 winless games in the league.

Everyone put in a great performance. The midfield was smooth and strong. Allen and sahin providing cover for the backfour while gerrard suso and sterling went to the front aiding suarez. And suarez I don't know why but suddenly today he knew how to score. Just, next time score the easier goal please. We don't carek, as long as you score.

Suso and sterling are such a revelation this season. They are truly great and already helping the team in terms of terrorising the opponent's defence. Hopefully they'll continue it till the very end of their career here. Oh yes, Assaidi too. Watched the Capital One game, he's such a great winger. Downing really can start surveying other clubs now.

This match is (maybe) the perfect example of what brendan rodgers had been trying to do. Pass perfectly and score. Possession was good, ball retaining ability was great and the clever play at the opponent's goal was mesmerizing. All from Reina up to Suarez they played passing football. Tiki taka.

Defence need to tighten up a bit. We looked weak and discontent whenever attacks arrived from the flanks. And those 2 goals were really preventable. Improvement is much appreciated there.

This is the first win and it's still too early to say anything. However, if the reds can take advantage from this momentum then good things are sure to come. YNWA!
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Defence does need to tighten up.... Wouldn't mind seeing:

------------Reina-----------
Johnson-Coates-Agger-Enrique
------------Allen-----------
-----Gerrard-----Sahin------
-Sterling-----------Assaidi-
-----------Suarez-----------

Treefity (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Harsh to leave Skrtel out for one mistake late in an already-decided game
MATTAUSTIN (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Reina-Reina-Reina-Reina
-----Reina-----Reina------
------------Reina-
-----------Reina-----------
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@mattaustin I like it! Although let me just remedy that real quick

-------Carragher-------
Carragher-Carragher-Carragher-Carragher
-------Carragher-------
-----Carragher----Carragher------
Carragher---Carragher---Carragher

ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Everyone dreams of a team or carraghers!
Husker (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Great game but Pepe? What the....! Again!
Sparker (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Couple of nice finishes by suarez but this was really the worst defending I've seen in the league this season. Norwich might be in for a relegation battle this time around. Just what liverpool needed! To play a team even worse than them!
Kucuk (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Good play of Liverpool
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
Suarez is a beast
2conca (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Any1 get suarez on DF get huge load of point out of this match
Blarg (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I had him on my fantasy team until this week.... Sold him for Podolski
Ikrau (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I still had him!  
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Damn Suarez
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Suarez had the game of his life today haha. Glad to see Liverpool are mixing it up well. It's about time! Sad they couldn't keep a clean sheet though.

Norwich was just sad all over the place today
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Suck on that haterz
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think I speak for all Liverpool fans when I say.... Finally, a win! It's been coming for a long time, and Liverpool were brilliant today in attack. Suarez continues to be the thorn in the Canaries's side with his second hattrick in 2 games vs Norwich.

Probably the main concern is the defence - Pepe Reina is continuing to have howlers, and should've easily saved what led to the first Norwich goal, and the second was just lazy defending.

Still, a great win, and the only way is up now
MstrZayn (Manchester United) 2 years ago
OH WOW LIVERPOOL ARE BACK BECAUSE THEY WON!.... NOT THEY PLAYED f*****g NORWICH
Don't think that was a slight at liverpool as much as a slight at norwich.... Uhhhh yay spurs...
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Shut up fkng Pr**k wheres your loss at old trafford MstrZayn? You couldn't level with spurs...
Atrixer (Norwich City) 2 years ago
With all do respect to Liverpool, they were not awesome, they were nothing special at all. The goals came from defensive errors and our unspeakably bad passing + defence. It would have been a straight bye bye premier league if not for the 2 goals we got back. That being said I've prepared myself mentally for relegation, it's expected and such a shame we lost Lambert, that's lost us our team.

On a side note, f**k Súarez, I don't care how talented he is, it doesn't make up for his attitude. He's racist, arrogant and more importantly - a complete c**t. I could never respect him after his handball in the world cup
Etherr (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Footballfever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Wow dude stop crying
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Disagree!
Did you see that young kid Sterling working Norwich's defence like he was playing PIN Ball?!
They were very special, this should have been like 7 nil if Suarez converted all his chances and got all the penalty calls!
Lol you can't just say "with all due respect" and then be completely disrespectful.... But I agree its a shame lambert left I liked watching him with norwich.

Not gonna' comment on your views about suarez.... Lol
Tomazsong (Liverpool) 2 years ago
We were awesome Steven G !
Rule 1 of football. Never disagree with a Liverpool fan or have his entire family will come for you, try to steal your belongings then go home and have a well deserved family orgy
Livever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
It was not wrong to start complain about other team. Liverpool is a much better team, they lost many games because of many factors, and they won with those too
Liverpool786 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@Atrixer dude who cares whether you respect him or not and who cares what you think about him or the world. I don't think he is losing any sleep wondering about what everyone is thinking about him. He only cares what his family, friends, team mates, management and his fans think about him. He is a great player and clearly the fa and refs have some kinder witch hunt against him. But who cares if he can perform the way he has today for the rest of the season, then he will be having the last laugh
Janowsc (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Who is this guy, Ricky Bobby? "With all due respect, I didn't realize you'd gotten experimental surgery to get your balls removed. "
Haha @Honestabe Talledaga nights reference lol
:]
RyanDickinson (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Dear Sore Loser,
Anyone who says they wouldn't have done the exact same thing as Suarez in the WC to have their team progress is either lying, supporting Ghana, or has absolutely no love for his country. I live in America and even I would have handled that ball. If you're going to blame anyone blame Gyan for his spot kick not Suarez for literally using the rules of the game to progress his team in the biggest international competition in the world and sacrificing his own playing time in the next game for a chance to see them progress
YES SoccerJam!
NYC2ANFIELD (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@atrixer the norwich fan; suarez IS NOT racist. The FA is more racist than suarez. I speak spanish; "negrito" at worst is kinda like white boy, and usually is a term of endearment. I know suarez was trying to wind up evra, but it was a derby game (is evra racist for falsely accusing 2 players of the same thing before)? Suarez has a black grandfather for god's sake. You should be more mad at teh FA for giving terry a year to wait before only giving him 4 games after he was caught on camera doing it. Only evidence against suarez was the word of a proven liar. AND WE WERE awesome-we bossed THE GAME AT ALL times.... Like we've done every game this year; finally had some goals to show for it; even if we were denied ANY help from the ref again in the form of a penalty
Dude, I know you mean well but you're going to bring the hellfire of manchester united trolls down upon your head by bringing suarez/evra up
Yeah you bossed the game, because we were terrible. I'm sorry but you'd have no chance playing against a United, City or Chelsea when we could score two goals against you while playing our worst football this season.

Not racist? I'm sorry but he's renown for his racism. He has been proven to have made racist remarks to black players in the past, including the aforementioned Evra. [I should point out they had lip readers on the Evra case who said Suarez called Evra a 'n****r'].

You want to talk penalty luck? The ref not going in your favour? You clearly have not watched a Norwich game before. Last season we conceded 5 penalty's in our first five games, four of which were not anything close to a foul. We were not given a penalty all season and had the least fouls awarded to us of any team
Liverpool101 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
We did play against man city and manu.... And we played way better than they did.... Points did not go our way but life goes on.... And suarez isn't renown for racism its just the one time...
Ikrau (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Atrixer do everyone here a favor and shut the f**k up.      Ynwa!
BlackAna (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Lol, where is Atrixer getting his info from, smh.    All I will say is, go and read the report.
Suarez: The Kid who cried Wolf        

Kick4Life - changing lives through football