Manchester United V Liverpool, Jan 13
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
First
Somere (Portmore Utd) 1 year ago
FUUUUCCCKKKKK!
RedFace (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hahahaha somere
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Gotta' get up pretty early to beat cheshire these days. You should have been here around half time! Lol
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago

Game changed for us when Young got injured + Liverpool did well to completely smother kagawa.

Once we lost Young, we lost some of our edge, since Valencia is yet to retain his form.

Vidic's knock didn't help things either along with Kagawa's substitution (he was great at getting back and helping out).

Great goals though, RVP fantastic as always. Shame about the Arsenal game though!
NiC17 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Good win.... Good performance overall...
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Game should have been put to rest in the 1st half. It was all United. But credit to 'Pool, they stepped it up in the 2nd half. I can tell Sturridge and Suarez are going to build a good partnership up front. MOTM for me was Cleverley. I love the form this guy's in. He's gana be a star! Rele happy with the defensive performance as well. Still room for improvement, but we're seeing some good progress. Evra is King! Haha
RedFace (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Suarez who? The invisible man for most of the game. Shows what happens when he has to rely on your feet to score (just banter lads)

Give the goal to Evra, he deserves it.

In fairness, liverpool did have a good go of it 2nd half. We just sat back and took it. Jones on for kagawa said it all.

Fair result. We should have had a penalty and johnson should have been sent off. Overall, we just about deserved it
Yup, Johnson's complete fail of a dump tackle
GHOST0001 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Soooo glad it was evra!
TheBresh (Manchester United) 1 year ago
For a United-Liverpool game, I have to say this was underwhelming. Didn't really get exciting until the last 20 minutes when Liverpool were pressing for an equalizer
Sirava (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dear Jan2989,
I hope you are not too disappointed by luis the bitch's poor match and your team new disappointing campain.
I'm sure that one day, may be in 5 or 6 years, Liverpool will be back on top and play UCL again (PL title contestant? Don't be funny ^^).
Until that day, Be patient and keep on hating.

Best Regards
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I can't stop asking myself how noone in whole man utd football club is not telling Valencia that he should keep dribble while running with the ball. Really? Valencia is first player i've ever seen in professionall football who's dribbling after he stops with the ball. He's absolutely useless most of the time but then some low end clubs like qpr or wba where some really slow and old players play as left back and THEN he produce some pace always going to the right. I can't believe that guy who's in great fitness, who's in training process 2x a day, who has the best coaches around him - is playing like non-skilled kidds in 4th division. I can't believe one winger with that pace in his foot always stops with the ball, waiting for other player just 'run out of balance' by some ridicolously false body move, again, IN place. He should produce a lot more with his pace and body strenght. Someone should learn him how to dribble and run with ball at the same time. Guy is complitely waste of talent. Ashley young is not some extra good example of great wing but still way better than valencia. Wish nani will regain some form after comeback. Cleverly made poor pass when l'pool scores aswell. U're leading 2-0 and 30 min. Till end why need to complicate on 20m away from goal? I just hate people complicating while it's not necessary. I kinda always remember when we lost against bayern in champions league few years ago - because evra was playing smartass in 90' minute (in munich- 1st leg) instead of clearing the ball out of danger area and olic stole him ball and score. Later that goal proved so vital (in 2nd leg) and we lost against team who was that year lot worst than united. We should have 2 champions league titles, we will knock the f**k out of inter in final (think lyon was in semi-final- some really bad team). Kagawa should work on his strength aswell, falling too easy in duels. He should produce more imo. He's not giving any quality balls, just running around playing some simple non-dangerous passes. Welbeck should be sold at the end of the season. Guy is obviously too stupid for playing striker in united team. When he needs to shot- he passes, when he need to pass- he shoots. His finishing is terrible aswell. Imo we need one promising young winger who can come in from time to time and help team with his pace. Kagawa and welbeck should be on the bench
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Short version anyone?
Fundlegrundle (Arsenal) 1 year ago
This post should begin with a prologue  
QeebyKiwi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Take a chill pill sushie. Maybe Kagawa was instructed by Fergie to play that way. If he isn't effective, why would he be able to play in a rivalry match?
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Imo kagawa is overestimated and overpriced player. Dortmund after selling kagawa to united brought marco reus who's like 10 x better than kagawa. I was watching a lot of dortmund games over past 2-3 years. Kagawa wasnt even close to their best players. I didn't like his attitude today aswell. Few minutes before he was substituted he was carelessly walking around the pitch not marking his player. United should have better players in starting XI than kagawa and welbeck (and valencia when he plays)
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm too lazy to read all that lol
What a load of drivel
Brianb (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Kagawa did have a very nonchalant performance today and yes, he was overrated while he was at Dortmund. However, with another couple months of building fitness and adjusting to the EPL, he could make a decent impact.

And atleast Valencia was tracking back on Johnson today. Games like these makes me miss Ji-Sung Park's industry and tireless hounding
SirVim (AC Milan) 1 year ago
I am afraid to read that long post, and figure out that he made a stupid point. So I will not read it. Lol
GIGGSYT (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@Brianb, True. Miss Ji-Sung Park
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Kagawa performed well enough for us and we'd gladly take him back if you guys are that unsatisfied with him
QeebyKiwi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Kagawa just needs a little time to settle
Teodini (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sushi or wohever he or she is needs to stop watching football. Because I AM SURE yoooooooooooouuuu cannot DO better than valencia. I can risk my own head on that
Littlepea91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Don't read it. Not worth it. It is just him needlessly bashing our players trying to sound like he understands the game
Roonitedd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Kagawa is definitely not overrated. Its funny opinions change so quickly. A couple of weeks back when he was injured, there were posts all over claiming excitement over his return. He was not playing in his natural position today and he has just returned from injury. In spite of that, I think he wasnt really disappointing. Give him a few games, play him behind rooney and RVP and you'll see how brilliant he is with creating chances. Have some faith
Brianb overrated at dortmund?
Sid3091 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
How was Kagawa bad? He's a small guy, and still needs to adjust to the physical nature of the PL, but other than that, his passing is really good, even under pressure
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
He just doesn't fit into the current ManU 'System', also the very strong other options you have on that position
@khaotik nonsense.

Liverpool were all over him, so he couldn't fulfil his creative duties as well. Fantastic job with his defensive responsibilities. Got back every time, helped put an end to several Liverpool attacks.
Hard worker, I'm a fan.
Khaotik has a point our style our play is different to Dortmund. United is more of wing play and Kagawa is still trying to adapt to our style
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Tldr, but kagawa is class, lfc just focused on him too much (should've paid more attention to the PL top scorer) and completely smothered him this match
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
All I can say is Reina could've done better. Of course the first was hit hard and the second was redirected....  
Brianb (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Carrick was amazing today
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
He always had been amazing. Nobody seemed to notice it until recently which is a shame because he was the scapegoat for so many years whenever things weren't going the way fans wanted them to. Carrick is so severely underrated its unbelievable
Those of us who haven't spoken ill of him have been taking notice of it for a while. He didn't have a great beginning to the season because he was forced to play out back in lieu our injured defenders
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
VAN PERSIE UNITED
Sirava (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Isn't what you call a fioriclasse? Messi united, Cristiano United.... Every team need a killer, buddy
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Messi United?
Even though RVP has been on phenomenal form this season it's worth noting Manchester United have had 18-19 different goalscorers this season. It's still a team effort, not their fault RVP is so prolific.
Manutdonelove (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Kidulhood: more like Messilona. Barcelona rely messi too much unlike us yes rvp is our top scorer but we have players like chicharito, welback and Rooney who can score for us. Unlike barcelona one man show
@Manutddonelove: Barcelona have had 16 different goalscorers this season, just about as many as United have had. They can't help that Messi is so prolific either.
You're just enforcing the exact same stereotype on Barcelona that you're trying to defend your own team from...
^ We have 19 different scores this season so whats your point. We can't help RVP is deadly striker always scoring. Evra has 4 goals even our defenders are scoring. So my friend try to have good debate next time, have nice day.
^ I am not here to argue with you man and if you misunderstood what I said is up to you. How came you don't mention united 19 different goal scores. What I am saying is barcelona needs messi more than we do RVP because rooney and chicha can score 20 goals a season look at barcelona messi scores half their goals. I am not being hypocritical again so try again with your nonsense point of view. And try to be not biased to barca give united credit not only rvp end of discussion
^ My point is that by saying that Barcelona are a one man team in response to United being accused of the same thing you're coming across as being pretty hypocritical. Having 16 different goalscorers can hardly be classed as being a one man show either and Barcelona can't help Messi being prolific the same as you guys can't help RVP being prolific.

Besides your idea of having a "good debate" was essentially repeating information that has already been stated back to the person who gave it as if it's something they didn't already know so forgive me if I try and avoid having a "Good Debate" as you put it
Kayslay (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I don't remember Van Persie passing the ball to himself and scoring both United goals. Surely he wasn't in goal as well was he? What about the defending, who was defending?

You NicumPooop
V2krules (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I think over the 90 mins United deserved to win. The formation of the two teams cancelled Liverpool's passing effectiveness in the first half and United played a much higher tempo pressing hard and deservedly scored.

I felt Sterling and Allen were very poor. However second half was encouraging, Sturridge and Suarez link up play was a big plus. If only we had a finisher like Van persie.

Sad United are on the way to the 20th title, but honestly they look very good value for it.

PS: It was not all Van persie. United Defensive work was also very good from the midfield to the back four, they kept Luis very quiet. GG
Teodini (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Thank you sir
Redwest (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Credit goes for the hard work and Manu did there job well and only a bit disappointing on sub we made because Welbeck should been out for Chicha and keep Kagawa on the filed!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Interesting but expected. Van persie scores again, Vidic gets one off his face from Evra header but as he didn't know it hit Vidic celebrates anyways. Expected win for United at Old Trafford even if hoped liverpool could tied. But Sturridge gets another goal for Liverpool, even after being subbed on, should be interesting how he plays there, seems him and suarez can do well
Wonderful performance by the mighty red devils. This is champagne football from Manchester United. RVP is on curse to win his 2nd barclay's player of the month again what a player. Wondeful game from evra, vidic and wenaldo. Title is ours to loose glory glory MAN UTD!
Bendingo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
f**k
Fantastic depth to this comment. I wholeheartedly agree
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Touché salesman

Kick4Life - changing lives through football