Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Luis Suarez Nutmeg Counter
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
The Panna King!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Yeah luis YNWA
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Counted one in the match against the Saints, sweet meg in the box. Anyone see any others?
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I think he only had one for that game Really wanted Luis to bag a goal though!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
What is the total...
Counted two against Anzhi. In the fifth minute or so, Stevie sent Luis through with a beautiful ball. Had a defender to beat, nutmegged him twice within the space of a few seconds, then had the ball cleared away. Cheeky Uruguayan.

Total on the season=7
KevMo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
This is definitely one of my favorites, especially because it is against stoke and happens as he is being booed:

P.S. I know it didn't happen this season, or in the EPL for that matter, but it is for sure a great goal
Such a beautiful goal. Amazing skill Suarez has, if only he could finish like that more often. Actually he usually takes those chances, needs to work on the simpler ones haha. Brilliant nutmeg and.... That swerve.

Who cares if it wasn't in the prem

P. S. KevMo did you see if he got any against Reading? I missed the first half and didn't spot any in the second. In a perfect world I picture a panel of Kopites/footytubeites that would meet up here after every game and check in with how many nutmegs Luis got. Alas, the world isn't perfect.... First world problems
Only counted one in the Stoke match if I remember correctly. Would love a second opinion on these. Brings his total since I have been counting(only Norwich and Stoke) to 5. Have to see how many he gets against Reading.

Panna, Panna, don't you wanta panna, panna
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
El Pistolero always giving defenders a nightmare! He can nutmeg some of the best defenders in the league
AngeOuDemon (Liverpool) 1 year ago

This is Suarez for you. Nutmeg Evra and then Scholes and shot it way outside the goal post. But this season he has done pretty good job. I would be happy if he scores 20+ goals in PL
Just a thread to keep track of the amount of pannas Luis gets a match. He nutmegs more defenders than anyone in the premier league by far. It's a really difficult skill, don't know how he makes it look so simple

At the end of the season we can tally up how many he has. Too bad this isn't Brasilian street footy haha

I counted four in the Norwich match.

Ynwa Luis

Kick4Life - changing lives through football