Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Lucas Leiva
Lfcalan (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I love watching Liverpool play but Lucas Leiva is horible to watch. He ruins the flow
Of the game and its shocking to see him play. Anyone agree with this?
Ghoster (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Aha.... Lucas is the only liverpool player I hate.... And he is a cheater too...
UroFiji (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I agree
LiverJoe (Liverpool) 5 years ago
.... Actually he is good, but not good enough. We looking for the 19th EPL Title, his performance is not quite good especial when against Totetham and Villa, but he is still young, hope he can improve quickly and help the team to successful year.... So now we are looking for recoverd and back Italian Midfiled, Aquilani.... If he can do as what Alonso has contributed at last season, no doubt.... We are champion for the EPL this season.... I hope our defender could recover soonly as well.... Good luck and good care for Aurelio and Agger.... Hope can see both of you soon...
Kranczi82 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
He had his chance and couldn't deliver. We should loan him out as soon as possible
ImnotWalkinAlon (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Trust me.... You're not the only one
LTUKicker (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Meybe he will grow some more experience and get better
Maybe, but not in the expanse of LFC defeat
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Hey folks, theres a chat going on about Leiva over in the main forums if you want to join in there too

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/general-chat/lucas-leiva-...

Ynwa
Redviking (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Lucas has actually played well the first few games. What have you been watching? You can't compare him to Alonso, he's not that good, but he's a lot better than many midfielders in the Premier League
Sbisht (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Lucas is playing at Alonso position.... So definitely he is going to be compared with Alonso.... And he boasted to step up and replace Alonso

Is he better than other midfielders sitting on Liverpool bench?
Redviking (Liverpool) 4 years ago
So you feel he should automatically be as good as the best midfielder in the world right now in Alonso? Um, yes he's better than other midfielders sitting on the Liverpool bench. No question in my mind. However, I hope Jay Spearing gets a fair run out sometime this season
What I want to see is rafa put SG to CM and slot benayoun in AM until aquilani fully fit. Lucas is good and all yada yada, but he aint capable to cover the hole xavi left, if it was up to me, I'll put either jay spearing or dani pacheco in the mix, why not, the have as good potential (maybe better) as lucas
Dimedazzle (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I want to give lucas a chance just because he's young, but my patience is starting to wear thin
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Well, you will have to be patient for at least two season, but one thing is for sure he will be a big big player
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
That's the problem.... Liverpool needs real talents and not players who need time to improve.... Maybe a team can take Lucas on a loan so that he can gain experience elsewhere
Onetwos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Ok. Lucas is not a complete failure, but he should not be playing a central role. He's trying to play like Mascher and failing miserably at it.

His unbelievably creepy haircut doesn't help his cause either lol

I feel bad for Rafa. He has no choice but to play Pukas until Aquilani is fit
Till Aquilani fit, andt that's around mid October. How many lost till then.... It's Grim
Lfc4life (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I bet he's rafa's lost child or something. Rafa loves this s**t player soo much it scares me
Kraken07 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
The worst thing is not that lucas is bad, the worst thing is that we don't have a better player than him in our first team to play in the middle . Atleast not until aquilani comes back from his injury.
And I don't think rafa will take up a reserv player even if I would much rather see spearing get the chance instead of lucas, or maybe rafa can play benayoun in the middle?
But it seems like rafa likes lucas to much to put him on the bench :S
Sukjunar (Liverpool) 4 years ago
You know, lucas has not been playing his best - e. G.

He replaced alonso last season against manU's roadkill 4-1
He even replaced gerrard against chelsea in the CLeague, even scoring a goal

Do not talk down your players
We need support for every player
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
You are a real supporter!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football