Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Wigan Athletic, Nov 17
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Screw liverpool, it seems every time I go to watch one of their games it is removed due to copyright infringement, why do I even try and watch them, they suck and suarez is a diver
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Your mom's a diver  
Smiracles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Suarez is best striker in England, hands down! He is so so sick!
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
"where would liverpool be without luiz suarez"

Commentator was right. Suarez is undoubtedly one fo the top strikers in the world, but liverpool seriously needs another goal machine to share burden with suarez. Rodgers knows that well for sure. Now suarez's like rvp of arsenal last season. Single-handedly lifted liverpool on his shoulder.

Will he join mancini's team? Well I'm not a fan but I hope not. He definitely can be one of liverpool's greats like stevieG
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
I really don't know why players join gravy trains like City and PSG. Real, ok, they have the history, but you never get any respect joining a revolving door of big stars.

I agree Suarez should stay and carve-out his career as a Liverpool legend rather than just be thrown in the rotation mix with Tevez, Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko
Believer (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Unbeaten in 7 games! Yey go LiverpooL!
ChadForArsenal (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Suarez is a class act
Ruskin (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Great game, Jose looked good in midfield nice to see Henderson getting a chance after been over looked for so much of the season. Suarez and Sterling createing a good understanding. Would like to see them gainst a better side. Still look at the defence and worry some passed there sell by date and others getting near it, get caught to often when they lose possesion. In the transfer window every one talks about a striker, what abot Carrol to return and Cole to West Ham? (back to his roots), he would be good. The King and Steve Clarke(4th spot with 3 points cushion, did we get rid of a great replacement to Kenny). Suarez has now settled and players rising to there full potential. The Jury still out on Brendan? . Will be a good test against Swansea
GideonLFC (Liverpool) 1 year ago
WE GOT THE BEST striker IN THE EPL!    SIR ALEX KNEW THIS would happen!
Suarez7LFC (Liverpool) 1 year ago
LUIS suarez DUP DUP DUP    I JUST can't GET enough
MrWolf (Ajax) 1 year ago
And to think Carrol was the number one buy.... Just trust the Ajax fund!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
This stirling dude is becoming great! Well played LFC...
Audentio (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Wait.... Did we just win?
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Suarez is the best player in epl
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 1 year ago
Liverpool won? Suarez won
Liverpool786 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Sterling and Suarez dynamic duo!
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Sooooo happy! Suarez enter beast mode, sterling is a boss, clean sheet and more than one goal!

Wishing watson the best though, he's a great player and I hope he's back out there in no time! Also, terrible tackle from suarez later and could easily have seen yellow, maybe red :/
Robertbarbu71 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Figueroua had a similar tackle on Sterling but nobody seen it!I'm surprised!
Riazored (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Great performance by liverpool. When we play this well it gives me hope of top 4. We can achieve that still because the season is still young but a few genuinely class players in january and we will be some force
CannibalSuarez (Liverpool) 1 year ago
At just 17, Sterling plays like a boss.... What a talent !
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Liverpool = suarez ! Period
Robertbarbu71 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Finally not Gerrard anymore. Thank you, please in the future don't change to Sterling (or Suso)!Period, period, period!
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Pretty sure sterling had an amazing performance too.... And how about that defence with the clean sheet...
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Ronaldo = RM
Kavirez007 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Finally a fine display by Henderson.... I think players like Henderson, Enrique and Downing should change their position to be able to give their best for the club....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football