Liverpool V Wigan Athletic, Nov 17
Audentio (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Wait.... Did we just win?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Suarez is the best player in epl
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Liverpool won? Suarez won
[account-removed] 2 years ago
This stirling dude is becoming great! Well played LFC...
GideonLFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
WE GOT THE BEST striker IN THE EPL!    SIR ALEX KNEW THIS would happen!
Suarez7LFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
LUIS suarez DUP DUP DUP    I JUST can't GET enough
MrWolf (Ajax) 2 years ago
And to think Carrol was the number one buy.... Just trust the Ajax fund!
Ruskin (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Great game, Jose looked good in midfield nice to see Henderson getting a chance after been over looked for so much of the season. Suarez and Sterling createing a good understanding. Would like to see them gainst a better side. Still look at the defence and worry some passed there sell by date and others getting near it, get caught to often when they lose possesion. In the transfer window every one talks about a striker, what abot Carrol to return and Cole to West Ham? (back to his roots), he would be good. The King and Steve Clarke(4th spot with 3 points cushion, did we get rid of a great replacement to Kenny). Suarez has now settled and players rising to there full potential. The Jury still out on Brendan? . Will be a good test against Swansea
ChadForArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Suarez is a class act
Believer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Unbeaten in 7 games! Yey go LiverpooL!
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
"where would liverpool be without luiz suarez"

Commentator was right. Suarez is undoubtedly one fo the top strikers in the world, but liverpool seriously needs another goal machine to share burden with suarez. Rodgers knows that well for sure. Now suarez's like rvp of arsenal last season. Single-handedly lifted liverpool on his shoulder.

Will he join mancini's team? Well I'm not a fan but I hope not. He definitely can be one of liverpool's greats like stevieG
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
I really don't know why players join gravy trains like City and PSG. Real, ok, they have the history, but you never get any respect joining a revolving door of big stars.

I agree Suarez should stay and carve-out his career as a Liverpool legend rather than just be thrown in the rotation mix with Tevez, Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko
Smiracles (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Suarez is best striker in England, hands down! He is so so sick!
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Screw liverpool, it seems every time I go to watch one of their games it is removed due to copyright infringement, why do I even try and watch them, they suck and suarez is a diver
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Your mom's a diver  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football