Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Wigan Athletic, Nov 17
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
The Uruguayan hitman strikes again! Just is unplayable some games

When I think of Suarez, I go out of my head (I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough)

Now he wears the famous number seven for the Reds (I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough)

He scores a goal and the Kop erupts and I just can't seem to get enough of....

Der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der!

MCFC4life (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Great to see Suarez having fun on the football pitch again
2Touch (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What a performance boys! YNWA
Ladino (Juventus) 2 years ago
Don't forget Stirling, he seems to have a good understanding with Suarez
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Any news on that rumor Sterling for Walcott swap deal? I think it would be stupid move by both clubs to be honest
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
I agree, already got Oxlade-Chamberlain and Gervinho struggling for game time
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Lol why would we ever swap? Sterling's 6 years younger than walcott and almost as good. Why don't you just cut walcott and send him our way we'll take care of him
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think we should get sturridge. I don't think he's liking it at Chelsea, I can see him being a Liverpool boy. BEn Arfa would be amazing too
Darraghkeenan7 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
After that performance I would hope sterling can see its a team worth staying with
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What would we do without our suarez he's a beast
Suarez, Gerrard and Sterling are one hell of an attacking trio. If Liverpool can balance them with a 4th man then their goalscoring woes will be well and truly over
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Enrique seems to have some momentum there
I almost forgot about him! Yeah, he looked impressive, but I guess I just don't see him as a real attacking threat against tougher opposition. If Liverpool could get a Ben Arfa or Podolski calibre player on the left then that would really take them up a level
Spurrinspurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
That first goal.... I think Suarez is more relieved that he didn't hit the post
Hahaha honestly, the post = other team's best defender against liverpool
Kavirez007 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Finally a fine display by Henderson.... I think players like Henderson, Enrique and Downing should change their position to be able to give their best for the club....
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Liverpool = suarez ! Period
Robertbarbu71 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Finally not Gerrard anymore. Thank you, please in the future don't change to Sterling (or Suso)!Period, period, period!
Pretty sure sterling had an amazing performance too.... And how about that defence with the clean sheet...
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ronaldo = RM
CannibalSuarez (Liverpool) 2 years ago
At just 17, Sterling plays like a boss.... What a talent !
Riazored (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Great performance by liverpool. When we play this well it gives me hope of top 4. We can achieve that still because the season is still young but a few genuinely class players in january and we will be some force
Sooooo happy! Suarez enter beast mode, sterling is a boss, clean sheet and more than one goal!

Wishing watson the best though, he's a great player and I hope he's back out there in no time! Also, terrible tackle from suarez later and could easily have seen yellow, maybe red :/
Robertbarbu71 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Figueroua had a similar tackle on Sterling but nobody seen it!I'm surprised!
Liverpool786 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Sterling and Suarez dynamic duo!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football